Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Playstation 4

What's up with the guy started to use "government forces" a month after i bought the game, after i reported to the FBI about stolen things from my computer? It's a war game, what are you imagining the CIA is using machine guns and *****? Why the ***** would you guys be that much of an ass and do a, "Hey i did this"

ToLazyTbh
3 REPLIES 3

Have you read your guy's TOS? IT's the most bull***** piece of crap i've ever seen, All i have to do is make everything a seperate network (your just an api) and the entire things invalid and all i'm left with is you guys just tried to make the government not able to check if you guys are hacking my ***** in the middle of my complaining about my computer getting robbed of *****ing graphics. That made no *****ing sense, you can't stream this game....

ToLazyTbh

And you guys don't have enough data/processing power to load 400,000 *****ign screens, it's a million-4 million pixels per *****ing screen *32 + coordinates

ToLazyTbh

Not everyone does drugs and this crap gets *****ing retarded when you know if nothing exceeds the *****ing framerate nothing breaks electronically

ToLazyTbh

Studios