Join GruntLife Gaming (GLG): {US} {XBX} {18+}

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Recruitment Forum

We're a new community looking to start before the launch of the new Modern Warfare. GruntLife Gaming (GLG) was established to bring together a family of gamers who are passionate, competitive and just want to have a good time. The name GruntLife is rooted from the founder's service as Infantryman or "grunts" and thus a Veteran friendly organization. With a growing disgust for communities with an overly cluttered and basic system of bringing in and maintaining members we have come up with a different approach for people who just want to play and have fun. If you are accepted as a member of our exclusive group, you will automatically be given a fair vote on all matters pertaining to the future actions of the community, be given free reign to produce content, face no recruitment deadlines and become apart of a family that has a drive to succeed. Our only requirements are that you be at least 18 years of age (we prefer older) and that you join our discord. If you have any questions feel free to message me or here, Xbox, or discord. I'll leave my information below. Hope to hear from you.

GLG Logo.png

GT: PUSHED2INS4NITY

Discord: PUSHED2INS4NITY#9728

PUSHED2INS4NITY#2579722

Studios