Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Playstation 4

Total absolutely bull***** when you come up against a guy wearing level 1 armor and you have level 3 armor there is no way In hell you are suppose to lose that fight simply because he hits head shots. That's bull***** in my book and happened 2 time back to back. You learn to shoot for center of mass and the game rewards lucky head shots with way to much damage and give the advantage once again to players with better hand eye coordination then actual players who plan there attacks and land decent amounts of shots. You can say the other players are better but be real, they arnt better just luckier because the game is designed to enhance their hand eye coordination over actual tactical play. This game is starting to become bull***** all around and i honestly cant wait for firestorm in Battlefield V to land so i can go play a better battle royal game. This is officially the last call of duty game I pay for. I will download the free from piratesbay.com from now on out. Activation can eat a bag of dicks.

Charliehussttllee

Studios