Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Recruitment Forum

Hi All,

I am a 24 year old very experienced Call of Duty player. Looking to get into a team which is focussed on competitive gaming. I have some Competitive experience in CoD Ghosts and MW3 but am now looking to get back into it. 

I am currently a Master Prestige rank 294 with a 2.52 EKIA Ratio and a 2.52 W/L ratio. 

My gamertag is Alexanduhh so feel free to drop me a message if you're interested.

Zymthhhh
2 REPLIES 2

@Zymthhhh wrote:

Hi All,

I am a 24 year old very experienced Call of Duty player. Looking to get into a team which is focussed on competitive gaming. I have some Competitive experience in CoD Ghosts and MW3 but am now looking to get back into it. 

I am currently a Master Prestige rank 294 with a 2.52 EKIA Ratio and a 2.52 W/L ratio. 

My gamertag is Alexanduhh so feel free to drop me a message if you're interested.

Hey!

Hello! I know it's sometimes difficult to find people to play with, much less people who are decent and work as a team. We had good group of people who are UK and US, so lots of oppertunites. I improved my over K/D and win/loss ration joining rG! Every since I joined I don't have to play alone anymore and we are a good group of individuals to play with. I added you on xbox so hopefully talk to you soon! Below is some more information about us if you want to check us out!

Our Mission: We are a new community put together and built for the purpose of our member’s enjoyment. We focus on member maturity and respect towards each member. We Have members with different perspectives, backgrounds, races, and religions.

Our Environment; We provide a cheat free, stable, and fun community gaming experience to all rG members and public guests. We promote teamwork, community, and the betterment of all members. We are a community and everyone is welcome as long as they can be respectful to the games we play and the gamers we share our environment with.

Requirements:

• working headset
  • 17 or older
  • good and positive attitude towards fellow members and players
  • Ability to log into our forum at-least once every 14 days

We also have a structured ranking system within our community and we have 400+ members across 4 battalions on Xbox, but don't worry as someone who joined recently I do say that this community welcomed me with open arms and now have some amazing friends.
Register Here;
https://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=8408
Once signed up head on over to Join a Battalion and fill out our app and join our user group for rG Phoenix (Xbox Battalion).
Join a battalion & Join a user group and your DONE!
Please don't hesitate to contact me on discord if you have any questions; GT E4gle101
Happy gaming!!

E4gle101

Hi there, I'm Honor Pale part of the Honor Gaming Network, and we recruit bo4 players from all regions, if you would like to join DM me on Twitter @hgnnpale or on Instagram @HGN@_pale

HonorPale

Studios