Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Recruitment Forum

Looking for a ps4 Clan

Hey I am looking to join a casual clan on PS4 Black OPS 4 or 3 who play to enjoy themselves, but also have a bit of competive edge to them.

Can play mostly evenings and weekends.

Lost_King
4 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Looking for a ps4 Clan

in reply to Lost_King

TG are currently recruiting for PS4 and XBOX. If you are looking for a clan with structured practices, military style procedures and ranking systems with a well run website and forums then please come and check us out!!! https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/53121/

We cater for the competitive through to the casual gamer, with big emphasis on team work and communication. If this sounds appealing please either take a look at our website, shoot me a message on here on on PSN (GateHere)

Thanks!

GateHere

in reply to Lost_King

TSAN eSports invites you to become part of our Call of Duty eSports team. TSAN comes from a group of 12,000 member of streamers and content creators and we have just decided to grow the organization and expand into the world of eSports and plan on registering as an LLC in the next few months. We plan on taking on as many tournaments as we can such as GB’s, Code Red, etc… We also have weekly practice, coaching and classes to improve as a team for these tournaments. For those who stream or want to stream we have a community to help you grow and get started and also have digital artist to make art for your channel or a logo for your name.

jbowden44

in reply to jbowden44

Hey there,

that sounds good, how do i go about joining?

Lost_King

in reply to Lost_King

http://www.guilded.gg/r/DVNEaJ26Gj?i=o4PG9pwA this is our guilded that we use for scrims and applications

jbowden44

Studios