Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Recruitment Forum

I refused to buy this game at launch because I didn't want to support the trend of developers going all in on battle royale mode games and getting rid of campaign modes or story modes. But I relented and bought it a few months ago because my little brother wanted to play zombies with me and I was always a fan of that. Long story short, I now own the game, and I'll be damned if I'm not gonna get my moneys worth, I'm looking for other low leveled players to play multiplayer with and rank up with.

GBE_X_OTF
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
What platform do you play on?
SkabDaddy

Add me up the_architect187

THEARCHITECT1304

@GBE_X_OTF wrote:

I refused to buy this game at launch because I didn't want to support the trend of developers going all in on battle royale mode games and getting rid of campaign modes or story modes. But I relented and bought it a few months ago because my little brother wanted to play zombies with me and I was always a fan of that. Long story short, I now own the game, and I'll be damned if I'm not gonna get my moneys worth, I'm looking for other low leveled players to play multiplayer with and rank up with.

Hey saw you were possibly looking for players to play with to level up. I actually just got the game two weeks ago; however, still very knew. I can help with that and here at Rapture Gaming we have many who also are willing to help you level up. I know what it's like to play alone, well at Rapture Gaming you won't have to worry about this. I use to play alone now and now I get on and have over 15 people to play with every night. If you are interested in checking us out at all then read below for more information.

Our Mission: We are a new community put together and built for the purpose of our member’s enjoyment. We focus on member maturity and respect towards each member. We Have members with different perspectives, backgrounds, races, and religions.

Our Environment; We provide a cheat free, stable, and fun community gaming experience to all rG members and public guests. We promote teamwork, community, and the betterment of all members. We are a community and everyone is welcome as long as they can be respectful to the games we play and the gamers we share our environment with.

Requirements:

• working headset
  • 17 or older
  • good and positive attitude towards fellow members and players
  • Ability to log into our forum at-least once every 14 days

We also have a structured ranking system within our community and we have 400+ members across 4 battalions on Xbox, but don't worry as someone who joined recently I do say that this community welcomed me with open arms and now have some amazing friends.

Register Here;
https://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=8408
If you do join if you could please mention my Gamertag: E4gle101
Once signed up head on over to Join a Battalion and fill out our app and join our user group for rG Phoenix (Xbox Battalion).

Join a battalion & Join a user group and your DONE!
Please don't hesitate to contact me on discord if you have any questions; GT E4gle101
Happy gaming!!

rG Eagle101#6724630

Studios