Pistols, overpowered? Mod controller? Keyboard?

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Playstation 4

I'm noticing more and more people using pistols and getting unusual kills with them. Multi-kills from ridiculous ranges with one shot. Jumping one shot multi kills and so on and so on.

It seems at though they are using an aimbot or modded controller, keyboard or something else. I know there are some good players but, a pistol from long range and one shot on multiple people while jumping? Come on.

REDSKYNYRD
8 REPLIES 8

I have used a xim apex, it's an adaptor to turn mouse and keyboard input into controller inputs. To get to the lvl of skill where I'm jump shoting I'd need a lot of practice with a mouse and keyboard, although I can do it using my PS4 controller. The xim isn't unfair, the person just has skill with there chosen input method and I am sure that you could become just as good. Also I'd advise everyone to use mouse and keyboard because it's easier to use and is more reliable to aim with (my aim goes where I want it to a lot more often) then a controller. The pistols do need a little balancing though, it's getting a bit stupid lol.

cchunk5

There certainly is something going on that is different from what most are doing. I only play hardcore TDM and I know there are some skilled players that are far better than I am but, you can tell the ones that are going 35 - 2  45 - 3...that are getting multiple sniper's nests but only die 2 -3 times in an entire game on Hardcore. I call BS.

REDSKYNYRD

It's been said there is NO aim bot's on PS4 but I'm truly starting to wonder as I've seen a lot of gameplay and come across numerous players who will turn and quickly aim on you like it's nothing at all... I've watched my gameplay videos and seen players guns like react in a weird way only to see them lock onto a guy for a kill... It's weird like they're gun does this weird twitch and then locks onto the guy...

If it's not this I swear theres a mod or something that's called a splitting bullet of something... I've come across guys killing players that are nowhere near one another with a single shot...

Skrappy39

I know there is hacking/aim bot people out there but I'm not sure if the developers would like to admit there is, all you can do is "report for cheating" if you see something funky.

The fast aim is more then likely mouse and keyboard or high sensitivity players, I have a 16 inch mouse pad and game sensitivity on max, I can do I 180 turn a lot quicker then a normal controller user can.

The best way to kinda get a better chance of no MVP 360 no scope idiots is to que in a pre made group.

I'd like the matchmaking to be fixed so nubs like myself do not get grouped with the op people, after all the multiplayer is meant to be a hero shooter like overwatch just with more emphasis on the shooter part.

would be nice if the devs reply to you rather then random people like myself.IMG_0358.JPGif you wanna know if they use mouse and keyboard check how they move, moving with wasd is very directional

cchunk5

Oh I'm aware of this... What I'm talking about is it's like a weird aim bot thing where there gun does this weird glitch and I'll try to describe it best I can... But it's like the gun glitches from hip to down scope rapidly over and over and as soon as someone comes into frame they lock onto them without them even turning the corner or being seen... I've even come across guys only get headshots in matches... 

Also I feel as if reporting don't help at all... You can watch numerous YouTubers who can do this all the time and it's like they are awarded for being able to do it... 

Skrappy39

I saw a video of someone using an aim bot thingy that kinda looks like the aim out of sword art online: fatale bullet.

a box around the enemy player and all the person had to do is push R2 to kill the opponent.

not sure if it was a fake video though.

cchunk5

I know the feeling. I was playing team death match and another player killed me with a shotgun half way across the map and not to mention I have played several matches that the person in the best kill video was running around and all the wall were gone and they could see every player on the map. When they aimed and shot at the other players you could see they were shooting a invisible wall. People are hacking this game just like all the others. I know ps4 is jailbroken and I know people that have done it to theirs so hacking black ops 4 is happening and they are getting away with it. That's why they took the kill cam away after you die makes it alot harder to spot the hackers and report them

chucky131

Im not sure that all the walls vanishing in the end kill cam/ "best" kill cam thingy is a hack although I agree the game is most definitely got its cheaters, I only see it in nuke town but I think it is just a rendering problem.

If the devs would jump in this conversation and tell us what's going on I'd be happier as would the rest of the forum I assume.

cchunk5

Studios