Playstation 4 Pro Resolution Issues

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Playstation 4

Hello,

Since the last update (maybe two updates ago) I've been having issues with the in game resolution. My Playstation 4 Pro is set in 4k and has no issues on any other screen but in game. The "Operation Zero" screen that shows up before the game starts loading in looks to be in the right resolution. Once the game loads in it has a dull grayscaleish look. My game also no longer shows "HDR" in the top right corner when loading in. I traded in my referbished Playstation 4 Pro and got a brand new one and it's still having the issue. My wife has a bare bone Playstation 4 and has no issues with the resolution. I am inclined to believe this is only an issue with the Playstation 4 Pro. If there is a fix for it or if the Dev team is working on it please let me know. Also if anyone else who has a Playstation 4 Pro has noticed the issue please feel free to comment. 

ThotKnightGaming#5534752
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Playstation 4 Pro, 4K gaming monitor..... no issues....during the Beta's or since the launch and all updates..... have not created any problems like you're describing.....or any other problems for that matter

BramptonRob2019

Studios