Respect.Unity.Fearless RUF Gaming Recruiting Now! XB1 & PS4 Only

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Recruitment Forum

RUF.png.

RUF GAMING

Hello,

My name is xDAILYSHOTx Owner of RUF GAMING! We are recruiting like minded and devoted players like us who want to join our organization known as RUF. We are a multi game and platform organization looking to create a different gaming experience as a organization. RUF is a multi game organization focusing on all games of the modern day such as Call Of Duty, Fortnite, Apex Legends, RB6 and much more. Are you tired of coming home from work, school, or whereever and playing alone? Are you tired of relying on your randoms to put in work? Look no further RUF is the team for you.

HOW TO JOIN RUF:

Answer these questions and email them to the following email address at RUFClan.help@gmail.com

1. Date Of Birth?

2. Console?

3. Gamertag?

4. Which game do you play most?

5. Please list all skills? (K/D, W/L, GFX, Video Editing, Content Creating Etc...) Even if its the smallest information

6. Why Do You Wanna Join RUF?

7. Do You Have A Headset?

8. What do you do most? (Blackout, Zombies, Content Creating, Pubstomping Etc....)

Requirements

1. Working headset

2. Active on console and discord app

3. Discord App required

4. Mature and Respectful

5. Sense of humor is always good

6. 17+ Years Of Age

7. Actively engage with members

What We Offer

1. Discord

2. Players Online

3. Leadership Opportunity

4. Tournaments and Prizes

5. Competitive play (ASK IF WERE RECRUITING FOR ESPORTS BEFORE JOINING)

6. Good leadership

7. Sponsorships w/ discount code

We are looking for members to fill the team such as leadership and more. We will be looking for a very large blackout branch, fortnite division, members joining for content creating must be willing to contribute to our youtube channel and twitch if necesaary, Pubstompers must be able to hold their own each player is being evaluated in game while playing with the team, always looking to create a zombies branch. 

Inaddition i am looking for an "Assistant" to ensure things are running ok when im not around sometimes i will be off from days to weeks at a time and would like my team to still be functioning when i return to it.

Sponsored By FadeGrips, FatalGrips, InsaneLabz, and Custom eSports

Twitter: TheRufClan

Facebook: TheRufClan

Instagram: RufClan

Thank You!

Mackinn
6 REPLIES 6

Bump

Mackinn

Bump

Mackinn

bump