Split screen does not work BO4

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Playstation 4

Just like a lot of players I also expiernce bad gaming performance when using multiplayer split screen.

I sold WW2 and got this game just to play split screen with my gf and friends.

What happens is that the graphics look very bad, fps drops and it lags a lot.

When will this be playable ?

For now I will just refund it worst COD split screen ever

Sihr95
9 REPLIES 9
Keep in mind black ops offers up to 4 players in split screen. While the rest only offers 2. Maybe thats a factor
VenomousV1pers

As far as I know thats only with zombies not sure ?

But still it happens when we play with 2 people can t imagine what it would be with 4 lol

Sihr95

Thought it works? 

UCD_281483319812fJWMhVrSTFz
in reply to UCD_281483319812fJWMhVrSTFz

Have you tried it when going online ?

Dont you have any big fps or graphics loss

Sihr95
How can we get a refund? It is not playable at all.. With that the game is useless for me.
squnc
Go to thread splitscreen is too small in this section of the site, page 9 there is a petition so sign that? Also there is a survey to fill out so you can complain about splitscreen
Stu04

When I add my wife to split screen multi player it kicks me out to the lobby. But we were able to play 4 player the other night. (Me alone on my ps4. Brother-in-law and sister split screen on their ps4. And brother alone on his ps4) is there something in the setting that I need to fix to be able to have split screen? It’s only when we are trying to play a 4 party. Thanks. 

Tater_nutz

The only problem I have with split screen is you can’t pause the game. And do you have your settings set to side by side. I didn’t know you could have 4 people but you wouldn’t be able to see anything because with 2 you have to go right up to the screen to see the scoreboard. And all video games look the same but see if your tv has a game setting.

nuf_nivah
Highlighted

Is there a fix yet? We are in the lobby for around 5 minutes before we give up? Single player works great but we cannot get on using split screen. Very frustrating!  Trying Zombies Splitscreen any level.

@Sihr95 wrote:

Just like a lot of players I also expiernce bad gaming performance when using multiplayer split screen.

I sold WW2 and got this game just to play split screen with my gf and friends.

What happens is that the graphics look very bad, fps drops and it lags a lot.

When will this be playable ?

For now I will just refund it worst COD split screen ever

tadpacific

Studios