Starting a new clan called Valhalla. Need someone that wants to help start and build the community.

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Recruitment Forum

I am starting a new clan for XBox One. I want to be open to most games but also keep it a short list to keep ppl playing together. I am alone starting this and would like to find someone to co start this operation and also help build a community. VALHALLA will be the clan name.

Jizz N Butts
7 REPLIES 7

Interested, what's your gamertag

gamerdryden

BRICKSrUS412

Jizz N Butts

i am looking to do that same thing but im a ps4 player and i would like to see if you are interested in combining our interests. already have a logo guy and players just might need someone to help run the xb1 side of it. its called Ascend and feel free to contact me on my discors Tyrraant#3085

lilnataz21

I'm interested in this, and if you found someone to help already could I join VALHALLA

Kirito_and_Asuna

We are working on it I have only a few ppl at the moment and we are trying to get it started but any and all help is welcome. What is your age by chance?

Jizz N Butts

I would love to join. I am both a ps4 and Xbox 1 player. I can help branch out to both console's to help the clan grow. Add me on psn or Xbox 

Psn is Phoned777

Xbox is PhonedCreator25 

Clanrequirtmenr

also intrested msg me on xbox one @ jimmythesnipe

jimmythesnipe

Studios