Theater mode is completely broken.

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Playstation 4

Only gripe with the game so far is that the Theater mode is broken asf. Games aren't saving to my bookmarks, when they do they're not the full match, it just suddenly cuts off. When trying to view games from "Recent Games", it just gives me an error and says that the file is not avaiable.

Anyone else having issues with Theater?

Edit: Also the UX is horrible. There seems to be no way to currently delete a bookmarked film or to save a recently played match to your bookmarks(I'm not talking about saving when viewing after action report). When I click on a video I would expect to see a sub menu with the viewing options like Play, Delete, Share, Add/Remove bookmark etc...

Jakeenzo_93
7 REPLIES 7

Funny that you say that.. going through the same thing I have been trying to find a game film I just recorded only to find a bunch of old films and when I tried to delete them, no pop up menu to save or delete. Smh. Get it together trey arch 

Ricomarinez89

Yup even my recent games aren't even showing up now. Sucks because I just had a really good game with some sick kills and can't even view it back -.- 

Jakeenzo_93

What is pissing me off is that I can't seem to find any response from Microsoft or anyone just fix the ***** thing and stop pissing everyone off.

spaceballs87

Day 6 and theater mode, at least on the PS4, is totally unaccesable, no games even load, and it used to be very broken, now it's been useless for 6 days now... wow... 

limozo

My theater mode isn't working right either. And I keep losing all my good footage or I never see it at all. .We need a fix asap

GUNNSMITH859

I just hit some nasty shots and can’t even look at them I saved the game so I could look at it later and their is no recent games or any of my saved games please fix this it’s an easy fix so why haven’t you done it 

darkinyou787

Having issues too with theater mode.  Don't expect them to fix it anytime soon. They don't care what the customer wants. They just want to make money.  Would b nice if they would listen to us and fix it. But they won't. Would b nice to have highlights back as well in theater. Or record full games. But they won't.

jknutson1978

Studios