🌎 =UWS= United We Stand ~ [Est.2003 - PC Only)

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Recruitment Forum

Highlighted

united-we-stand-logo_BF1_size.png 

πŸ’» Website: http://www.uwsgaming.com
🎀 Teamspeak Address: ts.uwsgaming.com
⏬ Teamspeak Download (free):  Click Here

Community Information

We are a community that has been around since late 2003, we have 100+ Active and we support the following games listed below (with active players playing them) So if you enjoy FPS and Survival games like us then your taste is similar to ours and we welcome you to be part of our community ~

▢️ Call of Duty

▢️ Battlefield 1
▢️ DayZ Standalone
▢️ Ark: Survival Evolved 
▢️ Star Citizen
▢️ Rainbow Six | Siege 
▢️ Heroes and Generals 
▢️ World of Warships
▢️ SQUAD
▢️ ArmA 3
▢️ Playerunknown's Battlegrounds
▢️ Escape From Tarkov
▢️ Rising Storm 2

WE ARE NOT gonna require you to go through hell just to join the clan like some places do as if its a real life interview and require you to go through harsh steps or answer 20+ questions and have to show up to play on certain days, this isn't a job it's just a game to enjoy for fun and escape our good/bad daily lives (be it your a hardcore player or a casual one) and play on the days your available and convenient for you (and not for us), Play with us and if you enjoy the people, feel free to sign up as a member.

As a reminder
πŸ”° Our community stands 13+ years strong against hacking/glitching/item duping πŸ”°

Ohh_Minos
367 REPLIES 367

We currently have around 10 players playing BO4 and are looking for more!  Please stop for a really fun time!  Feel free to add me as well and shoot me a message to play!  OhhMinos#1940

Ohh_Minos

Having lots of fun playing MP right now with some clanmates.  Feel free to add me and shoot me a message letting me know! OhhMinos#1940

Ohh_Minos

Casual gamer interested

QuantumFla5h

Feel free to hop on TS! My name is OhhMinos#1940  Send me a request and you can hop in whenever you want.   Looking forward to playing! 

Ohh_Minos

The United We Stand Gaming Community is all about providing players with a lax, non toxic environment while being open and honest with all it's members. We support many games and currently have a large raffle coming up so join up today if you wish to enter it.

TrunkzJr

Hey, I am interested in joining. How do I sign up?

AimFaster

Lots of people playing BO4 right now!! Join up if you are looking to dominate and have lots of fun! 

Ohh_Minos

Hop in for double XP weekend!  Should be lots of guys playing these next few nights! 

Ohh_Minos
Yes Minos we should have players on to play with for the DXPW.
TrunkzJr

Studios