🌎 =UWS= United We Stand ~ [Est.2003 - PC Only)

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Recruitment Forum

A new week is here and the division for Black Ops 4 is still growing! Check out the website at www.UWSgaming.com and register! We are welcoming anyone who wants to join and apply for membership; we always have a spot open for newcomers! 

Come join the fun with us for BO4's multiplayer, Blackout, or Zombies!

mfranca915

New players are still applying every day! Join UWS for a great community that supports a wide variety of games! 

Ohh_Minos

The weekend is about to be here, join uwsgaming.com and hop in our ts this weekend.  Should be a bunch of guys on! 

Ohh_Minos

Many players on this weekend enjoying the Black Ops 4 content! Come join the fun and play some Black Ops 4 with us. Multiplayer, Zombies, and Blackout. We have players that love playing all modes! Check out our website, www.UWSgaming.com, and our Teamspeak, ts.uwsgaming.com, to catch some games and be apart of the UWS community Smiley Happy

mfranca915

Bunch of new guys joining UWS for BO4 every day.  Hop in sometime!! We have members that enjoy playing all the modes! Add me if you're interested, OhhMinos#1940

Ohh_Minos

UWS not only support BO4, but we also support games such as Escape from Tarkov, BATTLEFIELD V, PUBG, and much more.  Apply at uwsgaming.com and join a great community! 

Ohh_Minos
Highlighted

Thanks to all the members that have joined us recently, if anyone is interested in joining us feel free to join the Teamspeak and our forums.

TrunkzJr

I would like to try you guys out! What do i need to do!

Getschwilly

Hello Getschwilly,

You can connect to our teamspeak at this address: ts.uwsgaming.com

You can also come check out our forums at www.forums.uwsgaming.com and register an account! 

I am glad you wanted to check our community out! It is a very friendly community and many active players, we would love to have you at UWS. 

Hope to see you on Teamspeak and the forums Smiley Happy

mfranca915

Feel free to pop on by for a few games

TrunkzJr

Studios