Where can i join a clan via Bo4. im Xbox1.

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Recruitment Forum

3DD9A1CE-3683-407F-94D4-B05783DCAA7A.png

Send me a friends request. I’m one of the co-leaders. We are casual and competitive. We are started competitive in about two weeks. We don’t have 60 something people. We like it small and close. We are looking to bring in 10 people max. We also use discord. Gamertag is ARCHANGEL EG

RedDeviLDiesel
hey we would love to have you in shockwave gaming if your interested please apply at ShockwaveGaming.org we have competitive teams starting practices now and they are always accepting new teammates.
Sw_maubus
Hello my name is KaiiNe, and I am apart of a community called Vanguard Gaming ( VGX) I am recruiting for my squad VGX Mean Machine’s under the Clan VGX Blackout. If you have any question my contact information is listed below. Thanks for checking VGX out.

Who We Are?

Vanguard Gaming(VGX) is a gaming community composed of casual gamers to provide that family/friendly like atmosphere. We are a 16 and up gaming community. We do not care about kd requirements or skill.

What we offer?
-A military ranking system to bring order
-Weekly to every other week meetings to stay up to date in the community
-Game nights to meet other members of the community, and to have fun
-Leadership opportunities to advance within VGX
-Discord to socialize/communicate with the other members of VGX.

Requirements?
-16 and up
-Register on the VGX website I can walk you through it
-Have Discord for PC or mobile devices, it is primary way of communication
-Lastly have fun and make friends

Contact info
-Xbox Live: KaiiNe xX
-Discord: KaiiNe xX (CST)#5972
-Twitter: @VGx_KaiiNe__xx

I look forward to hearing from you, and hope to see you in VGX. Thank You!
-

KaiiNexX
KaiiNexX
KaiiNexX

Shadow company hq is currently recruiting  for call of duty black ops 4 we cover multiplatforms from PS4 and Xbox, requirements are as followed you must be 18 or over, have a mic and to be able to follow rules then you're pretty much set, if you have any questions or concerns leave a reply below with your username, platform, game along with your question but to find us just sign up on the forums and mention where you found us, we have much to offer

https://www.shadowcompanyhq.com/board/register

FatalKenshen
FatalKenshin

Studios