Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Recruitment Forum

Hey! My clan, NFG Heathens, is looking for new members. We are part of a  growing gaming community called No Fx Gaming, or NFG for short. We are an easy-going clan that likes getting together, play games and have fun! We are a 16+ year old community, and require you to have a mic and sign up on our Discord. We are looking for people who play HARDCORE, we operate by a set of rules, such as no racism or harassment, and a rank structure to keep well organized. We pride ourselves on having fun gaming! We have people who have different play styles and different ways of doing things. We also have people who play at all hours of the day. We are also looking for people who would like to move into leadership within the clan and community. We are all about meeting new people and enjoying the game! We have people in our clan and community that plays a wide variety of different games so you do not have to play CoD everyday. If you are interested, feel free to hit me up on Xbox at NFG GoldNugz or reply here, I tend to answer on the xbox faster. Thanks for your time and have a great day!

kill3r5632

Studios