[XB1] Nightmare clan recruiting - 1.4 - 18+ BO4/MW

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Recruitment Forum

Nightmare recruitment copy.jpg

Nightmare home page: www.nightmareclan.net  (no sign up required) twitter page: www.twitter.com/nightmareclan6.

Nightmare MW3 Montage video showcasing from MW3 days:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13124r

Games: Black Ops 4 Core/Blackout - (primarily Multiplayer focused clan) we are looking for hybrid players

BEST FORM OF CONTACT:

Contact Gamertags: AvEnGeDSvNFoLD, Kjculp93, Fluffyxpillow69 (PLEASE READ THE RULES) Other Officers of contact: Wags708, Knawhkss, ccguy87, vHolliday

Nightmare Rules:

• Age 18+
  • Call of Duty Black Ops 4 (Xbox one)
  • NO KINECT MICS..
  • 1.40+ K/D 
  • Core Players
  • Casual/ Competitive players
  • Willing to download Groupme app. (its how we do most of our communication)
  • Good working Mic w/ no echo
  • Good Solid internet connection (this is a must)
  • Raging must be kept to a minimum, we need to communicate.
  • Zero Tolerance rage quitting (If you leave mid game weather we are winning or losing you will not be allowed to rejoin us, It doesn't matter how good you are or who you are and who you know. THIS IS ZERO TOLERANCE)
  • Must be able to joke WE WILL make fun of you
  • If you are here to only do GBs I don't want you in this clan sorry. We like to play as a team.

Why Join nightmare?

Nightmare takes pride in having good quality members, I personally take the time to get to know all of my members. We play for fun but also to win. There are no "Cliques" in this clan. Everyone plays with everyone its really a well rounded community we have. Our main game modes are DOM (top game mode), HP, TDM, KC. Black out is a secondary item. We don't do hardcore. This clan is very well organized, we set up clan matches and were consistently looking for a challenge. We don't back out of a lobby because good players come into it, we stay and play thats how you know our stats are legitimate. We can play serious but we do like to joke and have fun.

FAQS:

My Mic broke last week.. can I join..

No, No I will not try you out. No I don't care how good you are. No Mic is a auto reject. And those crappy Kinect mics annoy me.

I'm 16 can I join.

NO!

I Have a 1.0 K/D but I play better then my K/D can I join

NO!

Do you do game battles/league play:

Yes, we do game battles/league but its not our main focus. Don't expect it daily

Does Nightmare have a website?

Yes, but we don't require you sign up. you can find us at www.nightmareclan.net

Clan matches, Nightmare Vs. Your clan, 

Nightmare Terms:

• HAVE YOUR STUFF TOGETHER, I HATE HAVING MY GUYS READY TO GO FOR A TIME YOU AGREE ON AND YOU DON'T SHOW.
  • 4v4 - 6v6 (Most game modes) Best 2 of 3 (anything longer is a waste my guys want to play pubs too)
  • ALL CLAN MATCHES COUNT. (Keep in mind you will be playing against very good players)
  • If you or Nightmare fail to show up at the agreed time (if not rescheduled) its considered a forfeit
  • We host (we can guarantee a good solid connection with no lag and fair rules. We have had issues with people cheating and manipulating rules in their favor. Yes it has been that petty.)
  • NO CWL RULES sorry not our style we don't like to limit the game.
  • Nightmare doesn't trash talk first. We will be respectful, courteous and decent as long as you do the same. Any member talking out of line to our challengers will be forced to apologize, if unprovoked.

Avengedsvnfold
111 REPLIES 111

Hello,

I'm not at my Xbox at the moment so i can't message you, but i'm 21 and would be interested. My blackout beta K/D was a 2.21 with about 10 hours invested over the beta weekend. My BO3 K/D is a 1.51, and is currently the COD i play the most until BO4 comes out.

My Gamertag is FluffyxPillow69 (Sorry i made it when i was like 12) so feel free to shoot me a message if i'd be able to join and we could discuss more then.

Gold_Pro

I have added you and sent you a message.

Avengedsvnfold

We are still looking for members picked up a few great members already!

avenged86

We are still looking for more recruits just in time for the next call of duty! looking forward to blackout and regular multiplayer game mode!

Avengedsvnfold

seems those flood gates are open we found 2 really awesome members and we are still looking for me get your spot while you can. We are basing K/D on previous CoD records.

Avengedsvnfold

Nightmare is still recuiting and were still looking for more!

Avengedsvnfold

Nightmare is still recruiting!

Avengedsvnfold

i got all the qualifications xbox name stealthyxfatass haha ix like to join or try out or whatever 

adamballew

i’m 19 have a good mix my k/d is currently a 2.04 in multiplayer add my gt xX iCubz if you have any more questions or anything like that 

xxicubz

Studios