[XBOX][NA/EU] Rapture Gaming Community [17+]

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Recruitment Forum

Rapture Gaming is a great community with 400+ active members. We are looking for motivated and active players who like to have fun. We currently have battalions for Call of Duty, Overwatch, Destiny 2, The Division, Diablo 3, PUBG, Fortnite, and BattleField. If you don't see a game listed and would like to help create a battalion please feel free to message me and we can discuss creating one.

Requirements: We ask that you be at least 17 years old to join. We encourage you to attend one meeting/game night a week. We ask that you follow all the forums rules. Must have a working mic. We are an Xbox One only group.

We are a great community and we want our members to feel welcomed and have as much fun as possible. We are a family orientated community and always put our members first. We realize that people have lives outside of Xbox and don't require a strict commitment. There is no K/D requirements to join. We are an organized friendly community that prides itself on providing a fun, safe and mature environment for it's members. rG has forums, game nights, tournaments and much much more. Bottom line nobody really likes to game alone... you will never have to do it again. I personally have made many really good friends here and would recommend it to anyone.

If you're looking to get into full teams, come and join us. We're a large and expanding community, currently seeking more members for our Phoenix Battalion. Our Phoenix Company has members playing CoD:WWII currently and CoD:Black Ops 4 once it releases October 12th and we are hoping to get some new members interested in playing before the new game drops.

If you would like to apply use the following link and tell them rG SpecialK WL sent you! http://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=953 

Special12K
194 REPLIES 194
Come check out what Rapture Gaming has to offer. We support multiple games and have members from all over the world. We currently have about 35 active members playing CoD:WWII and Black Ops 4 once it drops. Our main focus is people coming together to have a good time without the drama. We have casual players like myself and others that are more focused on competitive playing.

If have any question feel free to ask and if you would like to apply use the following link! http://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=953
Special12K

Will I be able to join once BO4 comes out as I currently do not have WW2 due to losing it. Can I join now and be inactive in CoD until Blackout drops in September in which I will be able to play and connect properly with your community 

Nam3lessRush
Nam3lessRush We have many games that members play and we would be glad to get to know you on the forums and in in any games you do have that our members play.
Special12K
Come squad up today!
SkabDaddy

Considering joining up with a clan once BO4 comes out. Played from WAW through BO2, got into competitive during BO2 with a clan, and definitely miss consistently playing with a reliable group I enjoy playing with (not to mention the thrill of higher level play and competition).

I wanted to check out more about your clan like how it's structured, how organized, opportunities for casual and serious play, and all those kinds of things but your site completely locks people out unless they have an account.

Might be better to have some public facing stuff for people who are interested so they can get a feel for whether your clan is a good match for them? Any way I could find out more?

CriasSK

CriasSK, Unfortunately we do require a person to make an account for the forums to view them. I have provided our mission statement below to help give you and others some more information about who we are and our goals as a gaming community. I hope this is helpful and if you or anyone else has any more question please ask Smiley Happy

Who we are:
We are a gaming community, not a clan or loose affiliation of people playing the same games. We exist first and foremost for our community. People make friends here and this is where our members come to relax and spend time playing games with people from all over the world. While we have some incredibly skilled players, rG is not built to be a competitive gaming clan. We’re a family and we put families first.

rG is comprised of different perspectives, backgrounds, races, and religions. At Rapture Gaming, we treat each other with kindness, generosity of spirit, and respect - regardless of an individual's rank within our community.

The environment we provide:
We provide a cheat free, stable, and fun community gaming experience to all rG members and public guests. We promote teamwork, community, and the betterment of all members. We are a community and everyone is welcome, as long as they can be respectful to the games we play and the gamers we share our environment with.

What being part of the rG team means:
rG members work together in and out of the games we play. Members assist other members with basic game knowledge, computer and gaming technical support, and community administration. Sometimes, our members help each other in their personal lives. Nothing is off limits when it comes to helping another member of our community. We only ask that you abide by our rules and engage each other with respect and maturity.

When in game, teamwork is to be the focus and basis for our members. Through teamwork, even our lowest ranking member is a key player in game. When your teammates need assistance, offer it. Try to work together to capture objectives, defend positions, and use the skills to assist your squad and team. Communication skills are very important to any team in any game. Establish a line of communication, call out enemy positions, relay team objectives, and notify team mates of any changes in your environment.

Conduct of rG members:
Any rG member, regardless of rank, that violates our rules or is found to show poor conduct and lack of maturity towards other members will be dealt with swiftly and sternly. Corrective actions may include, but are not limited to, being given an infraction, being demoted, and/or removal from the rG community. Racism, sexism, or bigotry in any way is subject to immediate review by the warlords and may result in permanent removal from the community.

We hold our community to a high standard and any violation will be taken seriously. If the warlord council agrees that a member has the capacity to change their behavior, the member may be warned and given a second chance.

ANY MEMBER FOUND TO BE USING COMPUTER AIDED HACKS, SCRIPTS and/or GLITCHES will be removed immediately from the community and banned from all servers, websites, etc.

Special12K
Highlighted
Come check out what Rapture Gaming has to offer. We support multiple games and have members from all over the world. We currently have about 40 active members playing CoD:WWII and Black Ops 4 once it drops. Our main focus is people coming together to have a good time without the drama. We have casual players like myself and others that are more focused on competitive playing.

If have any question feel free to ask and if you would like to apply use the following link! http://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=953
Special12K
Come check out Rapture Gaming Community.
Special12K
Come check out what Rapture Gaming has to offer. We support multiple games and have members from all over the world. We currently have about 40 active members playing CoD:WWII and Black Ops 4 once it drops. Our main focus is people coming together to have a good time without the drama. We have casual players like myself and others that are more focused on competitive playing.

Special12K

Studios