We've dug into our community feedback and made a few updates to Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies for iOS! Improvements in version 1.0.5 include both fixes and performance polishing. See below for full details:
- Changes to the application to prevent installation on unsupported devices & OS’s. Game strictly supports iOS4 and up on 3rd gen devices and up only.
- Overall performance improvements to address lag and stability
- Improved connectivity to online services
- Overall stability improvements to Zombies and Dead Ops Arcade
- Memory savings for improved iPad / iPod Touch experience
- Improvements to Tilt / Accelerometer controls
- Increased grenade damage and blast radius
- Restore Default Settings restores default volumes immediately
- When in Airplane mode, user will now receive an error message when trying to match-make.
- Fix for ‘Fickle Fated’ achievement in Dead Ops Arcade
- Fix for Quick Revive to correct revive speed
- Fixed crash in online lobby for iOS5
- Fixes for not being able to purchase Pack-A-Punch ammo
- Fixes for Rejoining Session in Progress
- FAQ link directs to "http://www.callofduty.com/blackops/faq/ioszombies/"
Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies is available now in the App Store!
Pick it up here and join with up to three other friends. Work together using full voice support to take down the zombie hordes in Kino der Toten and Dead Ops Arcade, with more maps coming soon. Follow us on the official Black Ops Facebook page and Twitter (@Treyarch) for all the latest Black Ops info.