Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rezurrection: Content Pack 4 Announced

By Bl2 on October 24, 2011
Bl2
Level 3
‎10-24-2011 05:54 AM
‎10-24-2011 05:54 AM

Lift off into the ultimate Zombies epic with Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection, and be the first to launch into space for a new dimension of undead action!

This all-Zombies content pack hurls players into orbit with "Moon," the climax to the Zombies saga, as well as the most challenging and thrilling adventure yet. The undead shift in and out of sight, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. Undead astronauts easily shamble toward their next meal, unaffected by the base's fluctuating gravity.

Arm yourself with a space-age arsenal of epic proportions, including the Wave Gun, capable of cooking zombies from the inside out, as well as the Quantum Entanglement Device, which taps into the theories of quantum mechanics to bless (or curse!) your battle against the undead. Along with new equipment and an all-new Perk for thrice the zombie-slaying fun, you'll have the tools you need to turn back the undead tide once and for all.

In addition to the final chapter, Rezurrection also includes:

- Four re-mastered levels from Call of Duty: World at War: "Nacht der Untöten," "Verrückt," "Shi No Numa," and "Der Riese," where it all began.

- An enhanced Zombies soundtrack including, three tracks never before available for purchase.

- A new Zombies "Moon" theme.

Those of you that purchased the Black Ops Hardened or Prestige Editions and already own the four re-mastered maps, the other contents in the Rezurrection content pack will be free, including Moon, the soundtrack and the theme.

For players that haven't purchased the Hardened or Prestige Editions, Rezurrection will be available for 1200 Microsoft Points. To commemorate release, we'll be hosting Double XP over Labor Day weekend. The Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection downloadable content pack will launch worldwide, first on Xbox LIVE on August 23rd, 2011.

49 Comments
dawsenv
Level 1

hey i bought the rezzurection map pack and it says go to callofduty.com/blackops/dlc/zombies  and it says: 404 page does not exist. and on my game i click zombies sountrack it says to go to that page and type the code it shows. im not putting it on here cuz someone might steal it. what do i do?

canica
Level 1

i got the same problem how we can do it?

m0k3d1
Level 1

I dont know... but why I am getting an email alerting me of canicas comment?

XDemonEyeX
Level 1

same for myself 404 page error please respond

erikchanman
Level 1

Is the download site down forever? I still want my soundtrack! Whenever I go on Zombies, the option is there taunting me!?!?

jamieB11
Level 1

make a new map pck please

snake335
Level 1

yea im getting the 404 error too

bssgiggles
Level 1

im having same and i ent got my theme im gunna right them an email cuz that fauls advistment and u can get them done for it they need to sort it out

zyclon
Level 1

same problem here please help i cant download my soundtracks!!!!

packersfan
Level 1

im gitting the same problum whith the 404 page

HAXSUSPEND
Level 1

This is bs, why can't I get my songs when I payed for it!? I can almost gaurentee that they're too busy and full of themselves that they won't even try to look in these comments

marauder4050
Level 1

The same problem here....anyone help?

tygamorph
Level 1

i get 403 respond. please help

hugo_MG
Level 1

i get the rezurrection pack for my PS3, i´ve got the sound tracks, The Theme, and the Zombies Map "The Moon".
But i couldn´t get the 4 new maps of zombies,"Nacht der Untöten," "Verrückt," "Shi No Numa," and "Der Riese,"
can you help me please?   
i read some about the Hardened or Prestige Editions, the pack is free for the ones who have it, i  bought and only downloaded sound tracks, The Theme, and the Zombies Map "The Moon".
PLEASE HELP ME

m0k3d1
Level 1

hugo, Sounds like you didnt download them. If I remember right there were 3 or 4 seperate pieces of DLC that made up the REZ map pack. I bet you skipped the one with those maps. Go back to the PS store and look for it! good luck!

sawshark8
Level 1

i have the some problem with sound track says 403

pewpew22
Level 1

I had the same problem as hugo, its not the fact that we missed something, its the fact that the 4 previous zombie maps from world at war aren't retrievable for some after downloading+installing the DLC. PSN + COD need to fix this

Dylan3520
Level 1

I have the same problem please reply!

THIS 403 ERORR IS PISSING ME OFF AND EVERY TIME I TURN ON BLACK OPS THE ZOMBIES SOUNDTRACK MESSAGE REMINDS ME PLEASE HELP!

SlapShot221
Level 1

i bought rezzurection and it didnt give me all the other zombie maps jus moon please help

TheAAboy
Level 1

Why did not got the 4 original zombie map pack ? i paid for it i want it !! you need to do something about this !! if you dont it like stilling money i payd for rezurection i want all of the map!!

Kas
Level 1

PEOPLE! ARE YOU BLIND? CANT YO U SEE THAT WHEN YOU BUY THE MAP PACK YOU GET 4 THINGS IN YOUR DOWNLOAD LIST? REZURRECTION MAP PACK, ONLY BRINGS MOON, THEN IT SAYS  COD BO, WAW MAP PACKS!  THOSE BRING THE WAW ONES! CANT YOU SEE?? FIRST VERIFY BEFORE COMENTING!!!

Kas
Level 1

GO TO YOUR DOWNLOAD LIST THEN VERIFY: CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS, WORLD AT WAR MAP PACK. -.-

LOLinator69
Level 1

same here i thought maybe i wouldnt get it because i got them already on WaW but like seriously WTF

i tried downloading it again and it submit but then it said error so i tried again and it told me i downloaded it

BunnyRabbits
Level 1

I had the same problem as you and I am getting really mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for me it took forever to download BUT IT IS THE BEST SO FAR!

Gris1inguR
Level 1

I bought rezurrection, download it and installed it but nothing happened in the game !!!!!

can anybody plz help me!!!

i want these maps sooo bad !

i insert the game, start it up go to zombies, solo but there are only the 3 maps : kino der toten, Five and dead ops arcade !!!!!

HELP HELP HELP HELP !!!!

1dalex75
Level 1

The download of the map pack I purchased has gone no further than 3% for over a week. I have cancelled, paused, and resumed the download countless times.

i downloaded but where do i go to play it i really want to play it

potter500
Level 1

same here

Hi There i have Purchased the Rezurrection map pack and i have downloaded and installed everything the problem i have is my world at war content wont show on my game i download it over and over again install it and when i go to play it doenst work? i dont see the world at war map packs what do i do?

I bought rezzurection but i cant get the classic waw maps is there somthing idid wrong?

DJMONEYJD336
Level 1

I LOVE THE MOON MAP PACK

I have bought Rezurrection and was able to download it last year. I recently got a new ps3 and when i go to download it again it says 'this content cannot be accessed on your account'.

viperghost77
Level 1

bonne map sauf moon qui est un peu dur

yes i want it to but i cant find the site to download it.

wtf is this fam i download it and it don't work

it keeps on saying the webpage does not exist when i type the soundtrack website! does anyone know how to get rid of that?

P1AC3BO
Level 3

ok guys waw zombies comes under classic zombies under ur normal select map screen. as for soundtrack no idea as im having same issues and cannot get answers

I can't get the soundtrack

cookepiper
Level 1

the link takes me to 404 on explorer and to here http://www.callofduty.com/error on crome

ither way i cant get the songs this page has 32220 vews and trayarc still havint fixed it

ZombieLover5
Level 1

I'm getting the same 404 thing I tried it like 5 minutes ago. I suggest maybe calling Microsoft and asking them about it and if you do this plz respond and tell us all what to do because I really like 115. BRING ME 115!!!!!

bloodhurl68
Level 1

i think since black ops 2 came out i think they removed it idk im just thinking thats wut they did so just try tell activision and we'll see wut they will do cuz i got the same problem

bloodhurl68
Level 1

it might be damaged or something just report it and see wut they will do (xbox 360 or ps3 or pc idk wut console u have)

bloodhurl68
Level 1

just report to activision and see wut they will do and yes i have the same problem too and reported it

DashCrasher
Level 1

Somehow when i type in my code for rez. In the xbox 360 redeem code section, it says cant download from location. Can anyone please help me??

Jmossor
Level 1

I need the codes for map pack CAN AMYONE HELP OUT PLZ

nickbig
Level 1

how do you get the soundtracks for BO1