A2 is recruiting!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

A2 is recruiting!

Hi CoDers. My gamertag is A2 Rain and i might be starting a brand new Sniping Clan. (Trickshots/Feeds). The Clan would be called Ancient2, or also called A2.

I hope to make a wonderful clan that will make other people have a good time, get better and make many new friends. But to every clan, there are requirments

*XBOX ONLY CLAN*

REQUIRMENTS!

1. Should have a mic. Very reconmended you do!

2. Follow the rules and guidelines of the clan!.

3. Have at least Black Ops 2

4. If you record, that'd be so much better

Rules and guidelines!

1. Do not be so disrespectful to randoms in the lobby. There is a certain extent to how far you can go.

In this clan, you are free to curse and joke around, but if other members feel you've gone too far, then i have some bad news for you

A2 is meant to be a good sniping clan, and also to be known as a respectful clan.

Please reply or send me a message on Xbox 360.

You will be tested to determine if you qualify.

I made the A2 Channel, but there are no videos yet.

-A2 Rain

*People needa stop calling me a fanboy. Just because i have Rain in my Gamertag doesnt mean im a fanboy. Just because FaZe has someone named Rain in their clan, DOES NOT mean that other people cant have Rain in their Gamertag. To me, Rain is something beautiful and i like that. Rain refreshes me, so i figured, Why not put in my GT? Little 7 year olds need to stop calling people fanboys when the person NEVER said they were real FaZe* sorry if you got offended by this, but this has to stop. Im pretty sure im speaking for like 30% of the whole community who get terrorized for having names in this Gamertag.

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: Joining Sniper Clan

in reply to XShadowX49

im looking for one too as i feed and trickshot

Level 1

Re: A2 is recruiting!

in reply to ohhKipzy

Bump?

Please reply

Level 1

in reply to XShadowX49

I am not that good at trickshoting, but I am ok at quickscoping and Sniping. I would really like to join a clan, and so I was hoping I could try out.

Level 3

in reply to CrucifixDead

I also do know how to record as well. I can maybe even teach you guys how to record just by using the theater.

Level 3

in reply to CrucifixDead

Hi CrucifixDead, are you sure your not good at trickshotting? Think about it.

Is it possible you are good at feeding or competitive?

What kind of recording do you do? Do you have a capture card?

Level 1

in reply to XShadowX49

Bump

Level 1

in reply to XShadowX49

I have only trickshot 3 times in my whole entire game play on Black Ops 2. I am pretty good at competitive and doing quickscoping. My recording is mainly done through the theater, I record a 1v1 or I go through recent games and I will record it. Therefore, every two minutes of the video I will render, and will then be put onto youtube. I am looking for software so that I don't need to do this any more, but for now I must improvise.

Level 3

Studios