Black OPs 2: How TO Join A Elite Clan ON Ps3~~~BEST Clan On Ps3 OverExposedGamer everyone gets in!!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Re: Black OPs 2: How TO Join A Elite Clan ON Ps3~~~BEST Clan On Ps3 OverExposedGamer everyone gets in!!!!

in reply to Xdrankins-213

Hey, Can i just add you and then you invite me to clan? because when i try to find your clan on the elite website it just takes me to my elite profile and i dont know why.

My PSN Is: TGoD-MonsteRz

Level 1

Re: Black OPs 2: How TO Join A Elite Clan ON Ps3~~~BEST Clan On Ps3 OverExposedGamer everyone gets in!!!!

I cant get to find how to apply to the clan , please invite psn: HawaiianRaider

Level 1

Are there Australians in the clan?

And i''l join now!

Level 1

i wanna join I'm applying ign: ryantz1997

Level 1

NEW CLAN RECRUITMENT PAGE CHECK IT OUT!!!! BEST CLAN

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to ExPoSeD-_-KaMpEr

JOIN OUR CLAN ON GHOSTS, APPY ON THE CALL OF DUTY APP OR SEND ON OUR HOME PAGE http://oexg-overexposedgamer.enjin.com/

SEND FRIEND REQUEST TO KILLER-PANDA-108

Level 8

Level 8

Hello. I have been looking for a clan for a while and your clan is the best that I have seen so far. Does the clan still play Call of Duty: Black Ops 2? If so, I would like to join your clan. My PSN is Mk_Semtex and so is my ELITE account.

I am prestige 2, level 27 and very active ( I am on almost every day). I also have a K/D of 0.93 and mainly play Domination, however I also play Team Deathmatch and Demolition.

I have a few questions as well;

1. How often does the clan play Call of Duty: Black Ops 2?
  2. Are there any pre-requisites that I need to meet?
  3. Does the clan participate in any clan matches or tournaments?
  4. What is the clan tag of the clan?
  5. How do I know if you have accepted my request?
Level 1

Hi can you accept me in your clan i already applied to ur clan please accept me im elbadass24 thank you.

Level 1

Hi,

Can I join the the clan? My PSN is Coolio_357, and KDR in Bo2 is 1.69, if that matters. Please let me join, I have been looking for a clan for many months, and you are the first in many that looks right for me.

Thanks,

Coolio_357

Level 1

Studios