Black ops 2 Ps3 Clan, StrikeForceRecon is recruiting, looking for high skill level players for league play

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Black ops 2 Ps3 Clan, StrikeForceRecon is recruiting, looking for high skill level players for league play

StrikeForceRecon

Background:We have established a very good sniping team now so we are moving on to competitive league play now. Once I feel we have a good enough

team we will move on to mlg gamebattles and tournaments

youtube:coming soon

contact information

clan leader psn: sgtlogan123

number of active members: 30

requirments:have a mic, speak english, be active on psn and if you can't just contact me, remember to send me a friend request if you are accepted into the clan, because it makes my life a lot easier.

We are still looking for high skill level snipers

Level 2
14 REPLIES

Re: Black ops 2 Ps3 Clan, StrikeForceRecon is recruiting, looking for good quickscopers and trickshotters

in reply to Liberator183

just as a reminder if you apply for this clan please know how to speak english

Level 2

Re: Black ops 2 Ps3 Clan, StrikeForceRecon is recruiting, looking for good quickscopers and trickshotters

in reply to Liberator183

Does K/D, SPM that sort of stuff matter ? Whats the level of players your lookin for ?

Level 1

in reply to Meth0dz_1

do it dosen't matter as long as your good, and were looking for good levels of players,but we will do our best to help you get better if you are not already good

Level 2

in reply to Liberator183

what country are you based?

Level 1

in reply to HaMiSoN

Were based out of U.S.A,but as long as you can speak english we don't care where your from

Level 2

in reply to Liberator183

I'm getting a good few quickscopers,but I am really trying to find some good trickshotters

Level 2

in reply to Liberator183

Just to clarify that last statment i made, I am still looking for quickscopers.

Level 2

in reply to Liberator183

I am already in a clan (leader) but we could merge, I have a YouTube account that's growing. I could do advertisements for you if you send in some clips to me. Psn is gsh_rsh1999 btw I'm ok a quick scoping I'm not the best but I'm good enough

Level 2

in reply to gsh_rsh1999

I asked my other clan members about a clan merge and they said no, but they also said they don't care if i send in clips to you.

Level 2

Studios