[ER] Elite Rebellion - YouTube Project - [PS3]

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

[ER] Elite Rebellion - YouTube Project - [PS3]

Welcome to Elite Rebellion's Recruitment Thread!

About us

Elite Rebellion is a military simulation clan, teaching people how to work as a team on first and third person video games.

Our main focus is to use the Theater Mode to create tutorials, teaching our audience military squad tactics. By establishing ourselves on YouTube, it will allow us to open doors to our bigger vision, of having a huge multi-gaming community. Our YouTube videos will contain tutorials on how to utilize teamwork on video games. For example, click here.

On a side note, I'm also searching for like-minded individuals to create the core of Elite Rebellion. We already have a few major plans that are well thought out, over a number of years, but the individuals invited to join the core will help finalize these ideas.

Requirements to join

- Aged 21 and over, with room for exceptions.

- Have and use a microphone/headset.

- Willing to learn.

- Mature, overall positive mind.

- Able to attend our filming/training sessions.

How to join

Simply send me a private message on your PlayStation 3, my PSN ID is JokesOnMe.

Our Links

YouTube

Website

Thank you for reading this message, take it easy.

JokesOnMe - Clan Leader of Elite Rebellion

Level 7
194 REPLIES

Re: [ER] Elite Rebellion - Tactical Fighting Force - Black Ops 2 - PlayStation 3 - ("Mil-Sim" Clan - military simulation)

in reply to JokesOnMe1

I want to join .   PSN:  scorpianxx199345

Level 1

Re: [ER] Elite Rebellion - Tactical Fighting Force - Black Ops 2 - PlayStation 3 - ("Mil-Sim" Clan - military simulation)

in reply to scorpianxx19934

Yo dude!

Ill send you a friend request in a sec when I goto my ps3 and ill be playing later with a few more of us Smiley Very Happy

Level 7

in reply to JokesOnMe1

Going to be on in 10 mins

Level 7

in reply to JokesOnMe1

Bump

Level 7

in reply to JokesOnMe1

I would also like to join it sounds like a great clan

Level 4

in reply to JokesOnMe1

I'll be on CoD:BO2 In about 30mins. Working on a new trailer for the clan if anyone else wants to come and take part? Do something different for a change?

Level 7

in reply to JokesOnMe1

Now jumping online, send me a message if you're interested Smiley Very Happy

Level 7

in reply to JokesOnMe1

Picked up a few new good players tonight, on for a few more hours if anyone else is interested!

Level 7

in reply to JokesOnMe1

Nice couple of training sessions, a few games, a nice night of gaming overall. Same again tomorrow to give plenty more people the opportunity to come see what we're up to over here at Elite Rebellion!

Level 7

Studios