Girl looking for mature clan. (360) (BO2)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Girl looking for mature clan. (360) (BO2)

Title says it all..

I'm currently the leader of an all girls clan, but it's a lot of work and its not very active anymore. I may be able to bring a few of them with me, if interested. I'm looking for a small (between 10 & 20 members) Mature (16+) Clan that is active and participates in Challenges. I'm not the best player, but I can definitely hold my own. I have a Mic and I'm on daily.

Level 2
4 REPLIES

Re: Girl looking for mature clan. (360) (BO2)

in reply to SarahxIsxChamp

If you can't find the small clan that you're looking for, I am a part of LHR gaming and we are definitely an active, mature clan. We do not require a high kd or that you even play competitively. Most of our members enjoy just having fun. We are broken up into divisions and companies so that way we are not a huge mass of players! That way we can get to know eachother and always have someone to play with  The company that I am in is new so it would be awesome if you could join. If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to message me or send me a party invite.

Gamertag: LHR Chevy

Thanks and I hope we can team up!

Level 2
Highlighted

Check us out TwoLilJit. Gold tag in BO2 & Ghost, Apply via Elite & Ghost app. This is a casual competitive gamming clan for for the mature and in U.S. only.

Level 8

Hey there I have a Light weight clan level 21 we do all the challenges that we can we are about half girls half boys youngest person is 17 . But if you want a clan to grow with and help expand we would be perfect for you

If you have kik add me xrawrkittyx same on xbox 360

Level 1

hey. I have a clan of 9 people so far, 5 guys, 4 girls. If youre interested you would be the 10th. (Im trying to keep it small to be realistic and be able to include/manage easy so everyone knows eachother)

We play daily, are solid, like to have fun, and work on elite challenges/ops every day/weekend.

There will ALWAYS be atleast 1-2 people on to play with at all times, if not a full a party.

If youre interested, message me on xDeparturesX

lets get some games in and have you team up w our girls :]

Level 1

Studios