Looking For ACTiVE/GOOD Clan For PS3!

i Play Everyday,

KDR:2.10

SPM:379

Perstige Master

Reply To Thread If Interested!

Level 2
5 REPLIES

Re: Looking For ACTiVE/GOOD Clan For PS3!

in reply to xxxxxDyNastyxxx

I am very interested. I have just made a brand new clan Darkness_Within. We Only have 2 members because it was only made yesterday. We r only a level 3 clan but we have another prestige master. I would really like to have you in my clan. Add me or messge me on PSN at jlamber01 or visit our clan page.               https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/11231699#    

Level 2

xNuclear_Gaming are looking for peopel like you here you can watch our Clan https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/9971136

But you must make a new Account...

Level 1

Hey man may i ask where you are from?

Level 8

We're making our way up the ranks. Level 16 clan, sponsored,  9 members (just cleared house and got rid of all of the inactive ones, still might make more changes). We're having some issues accepting apps to elite, but if you're interested check out our website blessthecursed.guildlaunch.com and if you're interested click the apply button to the left. From there you will get a tryout, and after the tryout if accepted, you can go to our elite page and apply there, and I can't promise elite will work for when we try to accept you, but we will sure try.

Level 5

GooN looking for 2kd players only !

Level 1

Studios