i I have a 1.53 kd, I play most game type mainly TDM SnD and Dom

i have a mic, I'm a good team player

my PSN is kill_everythingx

Level 1
12 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Looking For PS3 Clan

in reply to Kill_Everything1

Hey check out Zeonic Force Gaming... Easy to get in and you will be with players that love to play this game as much as you do!

http://zeonic-force.com/

Level 12

in reply to ZeonuX

Join xYz add me if your interested psn idSmiley Frustratednapyofinger. Where gonna be getting elite very soon

Level 7

Where are you from ???

Level 1

Check out Veritas Gaming!

http://vghq.org

dsav555

Level 6

Hey man, Call of Duty®: Ghosts - i've just started a new clan for when ghosts is released! Join if you would like, i've got around a 2 K/D but want my win ratio to go up (hopefully having team mates will work) i'm usually a solo player, but i wanna have more fun on ghosts with more people! Hope to see you join, oh and add me on PSN

Level 2

in reply to Viva-La-Benji

hey wats happening & i would like 2 join ur clan im a good player i have a 3.87 K/D & 4.94 W/L add us on PSN im called OMG_its_Ozy get back 2 me ASAP or message me on PSN

Level 1

Hey Im ItachiUchiha495. Looking to Recruit New Member's For My New Clan. Its Called XxJenovaxX And I Want You To Join You. I Recently Started Fresh From Master Prestige Which Wasn't The Brightest Idea, But I'm A Very Good COD Player. Just Add Me And/Or Add X-Itachi-UchihaX

Level 1

Brand new Clan, check out sob-gaming.com

Level 4

hey kill,

i'm Torba14 and i'm the promoter of Reloaded Zone. we're a multinational clan with over 20 people from 8 different countries

we're offering you ( and anyone reading this ) an invitation to a clan in which everyone trusts and respects each other

all that we ask of you is to follow our 2 week trial. in this trial we look to see if you're fit for the clan ( follow the rules, play fairly etc. )

if you're 18+ and interested feel free to visit us at rzclan.net or if you have any questions feel free to send me a mail attorba14@rzclan.com

Level 2

Studios