Looking for 1 player quickly for some League play(PS3), not completly MLG style, but still kinda good

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Looking for 1 player quickly for some League play(PS3), not completly MLG style, but still kinda good

Please post a comment on this post with you psn name for a possible invite... We will chat over the friend system on CoD/Activision 

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Looking for 1 player quickly for some League play(PS3), not completly MLG style, but still kinda good

in reply to SyrupSuppe

gt: heathman22

Level 1

Re: Looking for 1 player quickly for some League play(PS3), not completly MLG style, but still kinda good

in reply to SyrupSuppe

I would like to play couple of League matches with the team. Just to see if i fit in and how you guys play. HMU on PSN @ Pinoy-_-Sniper

Level 2

in reply to Jerry_the_Slime

yea i don't think these guys wanna play too bad, but i'll play with u

Level 1

in reply to SyrupSuppe

Add Fariko_Goid with an "i" yes.

Level 1

in reply to SyrupSuppe

top league player add me and lets get some killing done adotvallo

Level 1

in reply to SyrupSuppe

britishstanzas i play anchor but been placed in bronze becuase of bad team mates

Level 2

Studios