Looking for A competitive Team(PS3)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Looking for A competitive Team(PS3)

Im currently looking for a GB/competitive team for Black Ops 2(ps3) and i have pre-ordered CoD Ghost. I have a mic i know every  call out on all league maps. I can Anchor, support and play slayer. Im on almost every day. Please Reply below. Im in need of a clan

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Looking for A competitive Team(PS3)

in reply to superchipz

E-mail me at blessthecursed@outlook.com  I made a post on here about us looking for some free agent competitive players. E-mail me and I'll give more info.

Level 5

in reply to WhiteMagic18J

ok i did

Level 1

in reply to superchipz

Username beastmode_207, clan quick reaction force QRFX send me a friend request titled clan and will talk more

Level 1

in reply to superchipz

Blitzkrieg sounds like the perfect clan for you. Blitzkrieg (BZK) is an active and highly skilled gaming clan exclusively on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One systems. We specialize in the Call of Duty, Battlefield and Grand Theft Auto franchises. We are an experienced and highly organized clan and accept members of all different sorts. Our goal is to provide both competitive and casual gamers with the experience and enjoyment they desire. I would really like to discuss a membership possibility with you. If you are interested, please visit http://www.bzkclan.com/ or Email us at

BZKClan@BZKClan.com

Thank you for your consideration.

Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan

Level 4

Studios