Looking for Clan Co-Leader (Xbox LIVE)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Looking for Clan Co-Leader (Xbox LIVE)

What's up guys! ArcticAzazel here, and I'm looking to start a fresh new clan and I'm looking for a co-leader! The requirements are that you be 16 or older, have a mic, and have good social skills. These will prove useful.

There is no name for the clan yet. We will discuss this over Xbox LIVE and form the name then.

If you're interested just hit me up on Xbox LIVE! ArcticAzazel

Level 2
9 REPLIES

Re: Looking for Clan Co-Leader (Xbox LIVE)

in reply to ArcticAzazel

im interested, lost all my members so yea :/

Level 4

in reply to Savage_Faith

my tag is my name without underscore

Level 4

in reply to Savage_Faith

We may be able to form some sort of Oligarchy, so both of you feel free to message me or contact me on Xbox LIVE. I just left a level 28 clan to do this, so hopefully this all works out for the best.

Level 2

in reply to ArcticAzazel

I would love to apply for the position. I tried to start a clan about 4 days ago. and im already a lvl 4 clan and im all by myself. I play daily and im very cooperative with a team. so let me know if this sounds like something you would like. ill even 1v1 you for the position lol.

Level 1

in reply to Deluvian1

We may be able to form some sort of Oligarchy, so both of you feel free to message me or contact me on Xbox LIVE. I just left a level 28 clan to do this, so hopefully this all works out for the best.

Level 2

in reply to ArcticAzazel

i tried to msg u but ur offline

Level 4

in reply to Savage_Faith

Good news, I just got our clan (even though we are not set up yet) supported by Project Ascendancy. To see what they do, visit this link: http://www.projectascendancy.com/

If you guys come up with any names feel free to send them to me.

Level 2

in reply to ArcticAzazel

hey. i'd definitely be interested. not necessarily as the co-leader, but definitely as a member. i've also tried to run my own clans, but haven't had too much success. too many people were either not active or wouldn't play with other members. i'm always happy to help out with clan challenges, and i can usually grind out clan ops on weekends. i also play a lot of league play and GB, if you're going to do that kind of thing. feel free to msg me if you want. my gamertag is GoldEagleX12

Level 3

in reply to im_unknown

Just added, feel free to message me back either tonight or tomorrow. I will be on from 5 or 6 PM EST to about 10 PM EST tomorrow.

Level 2

Studios