Looking for a competitive ps3 clan

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Looking for a competitive ps3 clan

I have a 2.06 kdr an a 300 spm. I am looking for a competitive ps3 clan that does gbs. The clan must be good, know call outs, communicate well, have no drama an plays obj game modes mostly. I am very competitive an hate loosing but understand that you cant win them all. If interested add me on psn ELiTe-Raiders-23 or message me on here.

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: Looking for a competitive ps3 clan

in reply to ELiTe-Raiders-2

Hey did you see my F/A post? E-mail me, would love to chat a bit more and get to know you. blessthecursed@outlook.com

Level 5

added you

Level 5

hey elite

i'm Torba14 and i'm the recruiting officer of Reloaded Zone. we're a multinational clan with over 20 people from 8 different countries

we're offering you ( and anyone reading this ) an invitation to a clan in which everyone trusts and respects each other

all that we ask of you is to follow our 2 week trial. in this trial we look to see if you're fit for the clan ( follow the rules, play fairly etc. )

if you're 18+ and interested feel free to visit us at rzclan.net or if you have any questions feel free to send me a mail attorba14@rzclan.com

Level 2

Blitzkrieg sounds like the perfect clan for you. Blitzkrieg (BZK) is an active and highly skilled gaming clan exclusively on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One systems. We specialize in the Call of Duty, Battlefield and Grand Theft Auto franchises. We are an experienced and highly organized clan and accept members of all different sorts. Our goal is to provide both competitive and casual gamers with the experience and enjoyment they desire. I would really like to discuss a membership possibility with you. If you are interested, please visit http://www.bzkclan.com/ or Email us at

BZKClan@BZKClan.com

Thank you for your consideration.

Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan

Level 4

white magic I added u on psn im XposureZz my whole clan has over 2.0 kd bro hmu

Level 4

Studios