Need a clan (PS3)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Re: Need a clan (PS3)

in reply to ZeonuX

I already sent you a message before I even posted this thread. Havent heard anything back yet

Level 1

in reply to HangEmHigh1990

Check us out at http://vghq.org We're always recruiting for new members, and we're registered and ready for Ghosts!

~Starblind93

Level 6

hey hangem,

i'm Torba14 and i'm the recruiting officer of Reloaded Zone. we're a multinational clan with over 20 people from 8 different countries

we're offering you ( and anyone reading this ) an invitation to a clan in which everyone trusts and respects each other

all that we ask of you is to follow our 2 week trial. in this trial we look to see if you're fit for the clan ( follow the rules, play fairly etc. )

if you're 18+ and interested feel free to visit us at rzclan.net or if you have any questions feel free to send me a mail attorba14@rzclan.com

Level 2

Hangem High how are you doing i was the leader from Lethal Gun Fire. I have merged with my brothers clan and we are recruiting and looking to fill the PS3 roster. Hopefully we cant get a PS3 leader so if you want the position its yours i cant be at 2 systems at once. We have all the stuff i had in lethal gun fire. The responsibilities to the clan  are simple just recruit stay active on the site and console and you will learn and make it higher in the clan ranking system. If you have any questions or wanna join email me at rawvisionsupport@aol.com

Level 2

Studios