[PS3] Black Ops 2 Level: 45 Fun Community Fast-Leveling Clan Is Recruiting [Anyone Accepted] (Need BO2 / MW3 Players)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Re: [PS3] Black Ops 2  Level: 45 Fun Community Fast-Leveling Clan Is Recruiting [Anyone Accepted] (Need BO2 / MW3 Players)

in reply to MrZeck

TDM, DOM, KC On Hardcore ofc... I played some HP, CF on CORE, but haven't played CORE in a long while   NEVER S&D, i find no fun playing this mode, and since i'm a rusher kind of player, it dosen't suit me

PS: I went home this morning from work, and completely wipe out in my bed, totally forgot to send you an invite, will do first thing tomorrow morning when i'm done work

Level 14

Re: [PS3] Black Ops 2 Level: 45 Fun Community Fast-Leveling Clan Is Recruiting [Anyone Accepted] (Need BO2 / MW3 Players)

in reply to Necaross

Reminder to new users applying to THIS clan, you MUST add myself in advance on PSN so I know you're not one of those people applying to multiple clans.

If my friends list is full then message me instead regarding the clan and I will make room.

Activision Ambassador

Re: [PS3] Black Ops 2 Level: 45 Fun Community Fast-Leveling Clan Is Recruiting [Anyone Accepted] (Need BO2 / MW3 Players)

in reply to MrZeck

bump

Activision Ambassador

in reply to MrZeck

Still only (1) position left, first come; first serve.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to MrZeck

PICK ME!!!

ThePandaOfTruth

Level 1

in reply to MrZeck

add me bro im a good player watch my stat and yes i have clan but I want to change  watch my stats  :::: https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to MrZeck

Me and my gf might like to join, please contact me asap I sent a message

Level 2

in reply to DemonDeath2

We are resuming normal recruitment for the clan, apply as normal.

Activision Ambassador

Studios