Ps3 clan, StrikeForceRecon looking for high skill level players for league play and competitive cod

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Ps3 clan, StrikeForceRecon looking for high skill level players for league play and competitive cod

StrikeForceRecon

We have already established a very good sniping team so its time to move on to League play and competitive cod. My goal is to setup a team full of very good talent and uses a lot of teamwork.At first will stick to league play but after we get a good solid team will move on to gamebattles and online tournaments

psn: sgtlogan123

current number of members for the entire clan: 30

current number of people on competitive team including me: 3

Requirments:have mic,speak english, be on a lot so we can grind on league play,plays smart and good teamwork,

Level 2
11 REPLIES

Re: Ps3 clan, StrikeForceRecon looking for high skill level players for league play and competitive cod

in reply to Liberator183

im good at pubs but havent really played league...if u want we can play n see how i do

Level 3

Re: Ps3 clan, StrikeForceRecon looking for high skill level players for league play and competitive cod

in reply to EvilShot775

If you already haven't message me online and i will play with you

Level 2

in reply to Liberator183

Im online right now if anybody wants to join

Level 2

in reply to Liberator183

do you have mw3

Level 1

in reply to shootemup074

no just bo2

Level 2

in reply to Liberator183

im online right now if anybody wants to join

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Liberator183

im looking for 2 more players to start this new season

Level 2

in reply to Liberator183

hey man im 14 im on all the time i have a 1.45kd im really competitive and i always use teamwork to win and i dont troll im just a good member to have on the team and add me on psn xXTOXIC_VENOM67

Level 1

in reply to xXTOXIC_VENOM67

i added you on psn, i'm not on right now but I'll be on soon

Level 2

Studios