Searching for new clan!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Searching for new clan!

Hello all! I am 18 years old, Prestige Master, obviously has a mic and I'm looking for a clan to join. A clan that would interested me is possible one that is starting out or so(I don't want to be one in a hundred members, I want a constant group), perferable eastern time and players that play hardcore would be nice. Hit me up! I will check here and my gamertag for messages. Thanks

Level 2
31 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Searching for new clan!

in reply to Chosengodz

Apologies, my gamertag is TheChosenGodz and I play on the 360.

Level 2

in reply to Chosengodz

I've recently made a COD elite clan and am now actively looking for members.

I have read a lot of post on here on people recruiting, and to be honest some of these

posts are crazy with all the strict rules and requirements, We are a small group of people who enjoy CoD

ranging in skill and age, we are not "tryhards" by any means just a bunch of guys looking to play and have fun and talk smack.

we play all modes mostly on weekends since we are working young adults. occasionally during the week. but we are always looking

to have fun. Know while we have no "player stat rules" I do have four requirements

1. 18+ only. Like I said we talk smack and I really don’t need some 13 year old crying

2. Must have a PS3. Mic Optional but hey personally I don’t see how you play without one

3. Must be able to take joke. don't get your feelings hurt while playing please..

4. Must help with Clan Challenges and be an active gamer.

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/6814316

Hit me up if you are interested.

PSN: clopez30092

Level 1

in reply to Clopez30092

That sounds great man, but I play on the 360 sorry.

Level 2

in reply to Chosengodz

Bump! Come on people!

Level 2

in reply to Chosengodz

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/4615151

Give us a look, we are looking for more active players.

Level 9

in reply to Chosengodz

Bump!

Level 2

in reply to Chosengodz

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/6087039

check us out. We have 15 members and are lvl 9. We started about two weeks ago. most of us live on the east coast and play everyday for 2-5 hours . we don't play hardcore though. one of the very few requirements we have is that you have to do clan ops every weekend. If you're interested apply at our clan page or message me on xbl GT: Reem Chief           

Clan name: xKings of Death

Level 3

in reply to Chosengodz

Good options, I just want to see who all is out there and looking for new killers, Bump!

Level 2

in reply to Chosengodz

I have a clan, but i am looking for a new one because my members members are just not active enough! im trying to do GB, Fraggednation, Elite, and to get sponsored! I already have a website we can use, and i have no problem changing the name here is the website if you want to start one up or let me join yours and we use my website if your current clane does not have one. www.hnbgaming.org

Level 1

Studios