Shoot First Ask Later-New Clan looking for members. All consoles are welcome.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

Shoot First Ask Later-New Clan looking for members. All consoles are welcome.

Hello my name is Cj aka WillyWooTang,

I have a new clan name Shoot First Ask Later, I made this clan cause I was always getting shoot down by higher ranking members of other clans on things that I have earned, but other members got them cause they where friends with the higher members.

So now I have wish to change that here. I do not care of your race, age, gender, where you are from, all that is gone. Its now the members I see are going to be ranked up or down.

Requirements:

• 17+ (if you can convince me that you are mature enough you can join)
  • keep the cussing to the minimum- Trust I cuss at times we are men/women so its not like we don't. But just don't over do it.
  • if anyone is caught hacking, cheating doing any that is changing the way the game should played

On the site there is a more detailed version on everything and stuff that I may have missed.

The Ranking System is on there to.

The site

http://xsfalx.enjin.com/

Thanks all gamers for reading this, if you do choose to join awesome but if not luck to you,

WillyWooTang aka Cj

Contact me at:

willywootangsfal@gmail.com

message me here or the site

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: Shoot First Ask Later- New clan just finish everything. All consoles are welcome.

in reply to xWillyWooTangx

All games are welcome here, events including inter-clan matches as will

Level 1
Highlighted

Re: Shoot First Ask Later- New clan just finish everything. All consoles are welcome.

Hi i am a prestige master only kdr of 1.33 is there any chance i can join im 22 i have had trouble joining clans and am hoping i have sorted the issue.

Level 1

in reply to AzuraBolt

o and where do you go to apply Smiley Frustrated its weird how under Mw3 clan forums u can also just click apply but i cnt find a link under blacks ops 2

Level 1

Re: Shoot First Ask Later-New Clan looking for members. All consoles are welcome.

Ok hey glad to see you are interested,

the link is http://xsfalx.enjin.com/recruitment. This is where you can Apply its like 10 questions or so very easy.

Just make sure you do have enjin account if not go to http://www.enjin.com/ and sign up there.

From there just login to the site go the Apply (or that link up there) and you will be just find

If you have and problems or question I am always around

WillyWooTang

Level 1

Re: Shoot First Ask Later-New Clan looking for members. All consoles are welcome.

bump

Level 1

Hi i have applied what is now ? if i get accepted can u add me on psn? thanks

Level 1

you are pc and xbox only? i need ps3

Level 1

in reply to AzuraBolt

No we are PS3/PS4, Xbox 360/Xbox 1, and PC clan

Level 1

bumb

Level 1

Studios