ZOMBIES CLAN FOR BLACK OPS + BLACK OPS II (Xbox)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

ZOMBIES CLAN FOR BLACK OPS + BLACK OPS II (Xbox)

DO YOU WANT TO PLAY ZOMBIES WITH THE PROS? IF YES THIS IS FOR YOU.

I am creating a zombie clan for Black Ops and Black Ops 2.

I currently have 7 members, and 13 waiting to try out. (But we are getting more and more people everyday)

Heres how you get in:

Make it to Round 25 on any map of your choice.

I am also buying a $200 HD PVR so we can record our gaming and post it to YouTube. The YouTube channel will have Zombie Gameplay, Montages, and If you have any Glitches, Facts, or any other Gameplay, we may allow you to post it.

If you are interested in joining leave a reply in the comment section below, OR get on that xbox and send BigDBALL3R a message saying you would like to try out.

Level 1
51 REPLIES

Re: ZOMBIES CLAN FOR BLACK OPS + BLACK OPS II (Xbox)

in reply to BigDBALL3R

I Would Like To try out for the clan

Level 1

in reply to BigDBALL3R

I would have like to try, it should not be very difficult, you just need to be good and have a good team.

'DK Apple zoom'

Level 1

in reply to BigDBALL3R

I would like to try out for your clan. Zombies is all I play. I am online 24/7 during the weekends. If you are interested in me Invite me to a party. I have turtle beach headsets and I am looking forward to it. Thanks. My gamertag is " KnxEdwards21" I am on right now so.

Level 1

in reply to BigDBALL3R

i play nuketown zombies and ive gotten to 22, however the fact that there is no communication and that juggernot has not fallen consistently throughout the games ive played since has made me only acieve a level 16 average....this sucks because all i have is noobs playing that dont get a zombie train going and they just stand around and wait for the zombies.....the fact that they also dont help when ur down also is a bit of a handycap....aodhan01 is my game tag....if u think i am worthy, add me

Level 1

in reply to BigDBALL3R

id love to try out i'm a solid zombie player, got 40 + in most of WaW and black ops, just got back into xbox this month so i don't have anyone good to play with so its pointless to even try to get far on the new ones lol my GT is Pray 4 Plaugez send me a  friend request i'm on a lot. bought this game just for zombies

Level 1

in reply to BigDBALL3R

I want to try out my highest rounds tranzit-4 player- Round 30. My GT's "Moisture Chief" Il send u a message on xbox

Level 1

in reply to BigDBALL3R

Add karlsen_98 and i will try out for you sunday or mondsy if it' ok for you

Level 1

in reply to BigDBALL3R

Add "Hell Of Honour" and i will try out any day

Level 1

in reply to BigDBALL3R

I would like to try out, my gamer tag is v0lcom 88

My highest round on tranzit was 28, I love playing zombies and I'm an experienced player, been playing hard since waw

Level 1

Studios