looking for a black ops 2 clan

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

looking for a black ops 2 clan

hello,

names Gil, im looking for a decent clan to join , yes i  like to win, but i also want it to be respectful, my k/d is 1.23, im currently a 10th prestige , i play team death match a lot, i like the party games, and search and destroy, not so good at kill confirmed but working on it, i have the season pass for black ops 2,  any help? looking for a clan to join, or some people and we can't start our own clan. please and thank you. -Gil

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: looking for a black ops 2 clan

in reply to Gil_Tha_man_

Hey man, what console are you on? If you're one ps3, then tell me what's the highest KD that you could keep solid, when trying hard. If you can hold a solid KD, then Empire Gaming™ would love you have you! We are a new gaming community that is looking for new competitive gamers. We currently have around 7 members with new accounts. Reply back if you are interested!

Level 2

in reply to xBarcodeHD

yo i hold a 1.50 kdr record currently and i reckon i can make it go up but can u add me on psn XxPredatorz235xX

Level 1

in reply to Gil_Tha_man_

Hey man if you're on Xbox right now, add me or send me a party invite. I'd love to talk you about LHR Gaming, we are looking for active players.

I know you'll probably get a bunch of responses from other clans that copy and paste their recruitment messages but I don't believe in that. So hit me up whenever you're free and I can answer any questions and tell you more about us.

GT: LHR Chevy

Level 2

in reply to LHR_Chevy

i really appreciate the invite, but im on plantation 3.

Level 1

in reply to Gil_Tha_man_

Hey if your on PS3 I could hook you up with a clan it's new and I need some decent members if your interested GO to http://www.elite.validity.com/connect#clan thank you for your time

Level 1

in reply to Gil_Tha_man_
Level 1

Studios