me and a friend looking for a small clan (ps3)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Clans

me and a friend looking for a small clan (ps3)

im 2.64 kdr and 3.74 w/l ratio and he is 2.04 kdr and 2.38 w/l ratio we both have a mic and we are over 18 years old,we play a lot of core tdm,but we also play s&d and ctf and dom,we are looking for a 1.00+kdr clan if interested in having us reply on here

Level 5
5 REPLIES

Re: me and a friend looking for a small clan (ps3)

in reply to LongShotz

You guys could join Tactical Gaming Network. Im mean im probably not as good as you mine is a 1.69 but i just started my account. Right now its only me because im just made it yesterday i mean i plan on being a small clan 20-45 people and then we will close recruitment. but reefer to my original post for more info.. My ps3 tag is SureHero

Apply Here

Thank You!!

Tactical Gaming Network

Founding Member

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to LongShotz

hey long,

i'm Torba14 and i'm the recruiting officer of Reloaded Zone. we're a multinational clan with over 20 people from 8 different countries

we're offering you ( and anyone reading this ) an invitation to a clan in which everyone trusts and respects each other

all that we ask of you is to follow our 2 week trial. in this trial we look to see if you're fit for the clan ( follow the rules, play fairly etc. )

we don't have a k/d requirement so we do have members who have a k/d below 1.00 however we still try to do the best we can and have fun doing it

if you're 18+ and interested feel free to visit us at rzclan.net or if you have any questions feel free to send me a mail attorba14@rzclan.com

Level 2

in reply to LongShotz

Apply to Real Pain .... I have A 3.07 kd and 3+ w/l and 500+ spm add me in ps3 JRX7X

Level 1

in reply to LongShotz

Hey HMU on ps3 ill get yall in my whole clan have over a 2.0 KD some over a 3.0 my Win loss is a 3.25 everyones win loss is good too over a 2.0 hit em up and lets get these wins.

PSM:XposureZz

Level 4

in reply to LongShotz
Level 1

Studios