Are there any work arounds?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Off Topic

Are there any work arounds?

I'm in France right now for the next couple of weeks.  I went to the apple store to buy a cable to connect my iPhone to the tv so I could watch a netflix movie. I quickly found out that Netflix doesn't work in France. 

Does anyone know an easy way to get Netflix to work in France?

Level 35
8 REPLIES

Re: Are there any work arounds?

in reply to nickzombie

www.google.com

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

in reply to nickzombie

I knew it. I knew it! I have been saying for years that you were a Frenchy... Shun him...shun him...shun him...

Level 59

in reply to ChestSplittah

ChestSplittah wrote:

I knew it. I knew it! I have been saying for years that you were a Frenchy... Shun him...shun him...shun him...

Hah. I'm on vacation.  I don't live here, but I maybe plan to when im older.   It is a great place.  Amazing food, great drinks.  The people don't give a fuck about drinking.  You can get drinks when you are 15 in France.  The girls are hot too and they don't have stupid hang ups about sex.  For French people, sex is like kissing for North Americans

The weather is great too.  It hasn't rained in over 2 months and seeing a single cloud is a miracle.

Level 35

in reply to nickzombie

Must be a nice place to live.

So, why would you want to watch a movie instead of hooking up with someone again?

Level 28

in reply to Hornswoggled

Maybe the movie's just to put them in the mood?

Level 11

in reply to ByzantineBomb

French people are always in the mood.

Just check out their sirens...

Level 28

in reply to nickzombie

nickzombie wrote:

ChestSplittah wrote:

Hah. I'm on vacation.  I don't live here, but I maybe plan to when im older.   It is a great place.  Amazing food, great drinks.  The people don't give a **** about drinking.  You can get drinks when you are 15 in France.  The girls are hot too and they don't have stupid hang ups about sex.  For French people, sex is like kissing for North Americans

The weather is great too.  It hasn't rained in over 2 months and seeing a single cloud is a miracle.

TRIP TO PARIS COMMENCES!

Level 29

in reply to nickzombie

Have fun. Don't bring back any crepes.

Level 59

Studios