BO I not BO II

Call of Duty Black Ops II Off Topic

Re: BO I not BO II

in reply to trialstardragon

I think what it is about running smoother is the TYPE of connections that play the games when they are hot.

For example right now you got players using their 3g thumbsticks to play Blops2 when they used to play Blops1.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

2 more post to hit 10K! Go get it!

Level 9

Ive been saying this very thing since blops 2 game out. I don't see how the same maker of two games can get something so wrong the second time around. If anything it should have been way better.

I still love playing blops 1 and do still switch back and forth. If my friends still played blops 1 I would play it more often.

Level 9

I and friends have recently gone back to playing BOPS1, Sure, there are still BS moments, but unlike BOPS2 they do not occur by the bucket load every single match.

I am loving BOPS1 again due to guns that actually work, maps that are fun and.... oh, what the hell, I was going to put in a big list here, but at the end of the day, BOPS1 feels like fun, and BOPS2 feels like a chore (even in the pre game lobby!). Gaming should be fun, and BOPS1 delivers on that front way more than BOPS2.

Level 2

I bought blops 1 about three months before blops 2 came out and the connection was horrible. At first I thought it was because I was new, but it didn't get better. For some reason the last week I played it all the sudden the connection was awesome.

I went from negative/barely positive to double positive in one day. I certainly didn't get that much better in one day.

Level 9

After all these posts I am going back to Blops 1 for a week.

And thanks to tommyguns pointing it out I wouldnt have noticed. (10000)

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

You were supposed to hit the Monumental Post Thread. Some people....

Level 59
Highlighted

Lag comp is a make believe dragon that strolls through video games like a zombie on vacation.

http://www.21stcenturyfilth.com/uploaded_images/ZombiePoster_VACATION_sm-769300.jpg

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

With out lag comp people would still complain...

MW2 is regarded as the best CoD when talked about netcode amongst console players.... Guess what?

It had lag comp too!

Level 64

Black Ops 1 was my fav of the recent CoDs simply because it actually worked after a few patches?

What we are on patch 1.6 and still major fudge ups

Activision Ambassador

Studios