Call of duty world at war 2

Call of Duty Black Ops II Off Topic

Call of duty world at war 2

I am a call of duty original by that I mean I played the very first one on the PC all them years ago Not the Xbox or playstation 2 versions. I would like to see a call of duty world at war 2 come out because that game was fantastic even if the British where cut out of the game. I can't believe they have not made a ww2 game since world at war just as they where getting good at it as well with all the gore and introducing the Japanese. I have not played a call of duty game since Black opps 2 and I will never play another till it goes back to what made it what it is today. They should not forget there roots but there should forget all this Russia attacks the world rubbish. What do you the people think.

Level 1
27 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Call of duty world at war 2

in reply to War_Crimes

SIde note. You could have different endings and stuff such as you could be selfish and leave your teammates to get killed and run away or you could help save them or you could stop the killing of pow's or you could join in the killing. Make the game free roam but kind of like crysis or far cry 1 but you parachute in to Normandy with linear missions But side missions like run to a village and kill a officer or blow up a bridge. They would figure out the rest I'm sure of it. 

Level 1

in reply to War_Crimes

Then you will not be playing CoD anymore and no one will miss you. For they do not need to go back to WW2 just to make a few players like you happy.

They do not have to stay or repeat that time period just because you thought it was fun. times changes, games change. They dont and should not have to stay the same ever.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

This guy must not know about WW2. Tanks=power. Weapons=evolving. It would be a nice turn away from the "Evil Russian" cliche. Do you even know at what time peroid the basis of the Assault Rifle took place? Hint: WW2. STG44. World first Assault Rifle. In case you try to fight me on that one, here: Sturmgewhr (STG) in German means Assault Rifle. It would also be a good history lesson for those 8 year old too.

Level 1

in reply to trialstardragon

That whole paragraph was wrong. The amount of people who would like to see a WW2 COD is nearly 90,000 as of now. There was a reason why World at War was the fastest selling COD in history because it went BACK to WW2. People will miss them because it is hard to get rid of them . They might have to make another WW2 Game next year Treyarch can do what they want and children like you aren't even old enough to be playing games like this. There is a reason why World at War sold nearly 6 million copies world wide on the week of its release date.

Level 1

in reply to PegasusEnterpri

Exactly man, these little 12 year olds shouldn't even be playing call of duty. WW2 cod is the best video game idea ever, what would be cool also is to see a Korean war, WW1, or Vietnam war call of duty. (Black Ops was the only Vietnam War COD).

Level 1

in reply to PegasusEnterpri

LOl Child? by no means I am over 42 years old you tool of a fool. And not they dont have to make such a game just because you want them to or think it would be a good idea. They dont have to make YOU happy.

Level 70

in reply to War_Crimes

The problem is that there were a LOT of games made covering that era and I think they decided to take a break. I could see a game going back and doing that at some point, but not anytime soon for COD.

BTW - You said "I have not played a call of duty game since Black opps 2"...I just want to point out that none of has until November .  Good luck with waiting it out.

Level 33

in reply to War_Crimes

There is something about WW2 that these current CoD games can't touch. Its just an amazing time that can be glorified and romanticized like no other. Pretty odd since it was so horrific.

I would love to see them revisit someday.

Level 75

in reply to War_Crimes

I'd like to see a World At War 2 as well. Most of the popular AAA titles that dealt with WW2 have moved onto modern/future warfare... There are still a few WW2 shooters being released here and there, but they don't offer the same close quarter experience that CoD does.

If Treyarch made another WW2 game I could most likely buy it.

Level 6

Studios