Ghosts: Extinction - Alien Equivalent of Zombies?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Off Topic

Highlighted

Ghosts: Extinction - Alien Equivalent of Zombies?

well what do you think, its possible in Ghosts, we may get something like Zombies but in the form Aliens, what would do my day, if we had Aliens, but we had Zombie features like the Mystery Box and Wonder Weapons, all the perks, so we have 3arc features with IWs Aliens - Aliens have been confirmed, god damn it, now ive had to pre-order ghosts

Level 31
5 REPLIES

Re: Ghosts: Extinction - Dinosaur Equivalent of Zombies?

in reply to timelordalex

I'm pretty sure no one has thought about dinosaurs and guns together, and I don't want to get that mixed up in ghosts. The two don't go together, and no matter what, Infinity Ward and Treyarch have their own styles. Of course, Treyarch took Kill Confirmed, but Infinity Ward is not going to take an entire game mode from Treyarch for themselves.

Level 3

in reply to Staplers10

Treyarch took Kill Confirmed, but Infinity Ward is not going to take an entire game mode from Treyarch for themselves.

Yeah, it's unlikely, but Jesse Snyder IS the creator of 'Nazi Zombies', and he is also one of the main developers at Infinity Ward now, so never say never.

I am sure if he asked to take a few of 3Arc's features to add to IW's own equivalent game-mode, I am sure he would be given as much support as possible. After all... it is also IW's engine that 3Arc uses for their own CoD titles.

Pretty much CoD as we know it is down to IW... they will have a LOT of leverage when it comes to certain things..

Still doubt it will happen though.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

yo DB, beachtown has been released today, i cant play solo because of an error message, but need to test coop, and no-one is on, will you be free at all today?

Level 31

in reply to timelordalex

Yeah, I will be good to run some today. Been ill the last few days so been avoiding steam and live. Gimme an hour and we can jam it. Download link over on UGX?

Level 53

Re: Ghosts: Extinction - Alien Equivalent of Zombies?

in reply to timelordalex

id much prefer it to be similar to survival with the computers and shit. but whole thing on aliens shooting back isnt to good for me i liked zombies cuz it was target practice

Level 6

Studios