Call of Duty Black Ops II Off Topic

Highlighted

Re: Ghosts, be our savior!

in reply to WimscleStranger

Idiot #1

Level 12

in reply to SilverBacKBaMF

Why do people that play CoD always moan that something is over powered? You hacked my Betty!! BLACK HAT OVER POWERED. Hmm I can't camp here because your Engineer perk delays my claymore!! ENGINEER OVER POWERED!

Just deal with it and start using the over powered weapons/perks/equipment to your advantage like everybody else is.

The PDA is not able to hack anything from half a map away and for the bigger equipment or scorestreaks it takes longer and sometime 2 PDA's to hack.

The EMP is one of the best nades ever to be put into the game. It's a Magnetic Pulse and it is how it should be. People use so much equipment and randomly place Betty's and Claymores all over the place so the EMP is used to combat against that along with the PDA and Engineer Perk.

Lag or Lag Comp will never be removed because without the Lag Comp the game would be 100% unplayable.

Lag or Lag Comp is based on Latency, distance from the host, Ping and Packets dropped. Nothing can be done to change any of that together to make the experience better.

Level 14

Sorry but you sound like a butthurt camper. Ohhh no Ghost doesnt work the same anymore. Oh nooo they can hack my claymore from 20 feet away. Your whats wrong with this game...

Now to GHOSTS. I want it to be amazing but im doubting it. Lean + dynamic map elements + deathstreaks. Im pretty fkn nervous tbh. Parasite played it ages before the pro reveal yesterday. He said "you'll have to wait to see how much i do or dont like it" Anyone who knows parasite reads between the lines with that sentence. So again, im pretty nervous

Level 10

in reply to StonerShug

It seems like they are finally catching up to other games. Especially since their next-gen engine has graphics from 2008, they finally have dynamic map elements. But they don't feel like actually improving it. p.s. Dogs make this game literally 3000x better than Bo2

Level 3

in reply to WimscleStranger

LOL. You get a like for the dog comment

Level 10

in reply to StonerShug

My attitude.  Expect mediocrity. ..then hopefully be pleasantly surprised

Level 11

in reply to StonerShug

I'm what's wrong with the game? You know nothing about how I play the game. Don't read too much into my words. I'm a skilled rusher

Level 1

MW1 is a great game, revolutionary for its time. I wouldnt go as far to say its the highest quality or best CoD.

For one MW1 was the epitomy of emptying a clip into someone and them insta kill you. "Lag Comp" has come so far since then. Faster connections mattered somewhat in MW1 but not that much. Everyone now is on even playing field. 

Not to mention lag in general is so much better now. No where near as much lag.

And as far as spawns, MW1 is also the epitomy of having an enemy spawn right beside you or you spawn right behind them. That happens about every other spawn on MW1.

Level 28

in reply to electricfuneral1

You're an idiot you know that?  I hate people who defend lag comp, saying you need it, without it the game wont work and all that bullshit, COD 4 and MW2 never had that crap, and it ran near perfectly. But you've gone to the extent of PRAISING it? WOWWW. just, fucking wow. Even playing field my ass. How the fuck is it an even playing field nowadays when with my premium internet, I get owned around corners by people running off their phones or iPads as hotspots? And yes, I ask them after the match in the lobby, and they tell me. I check their KDR and it'll be somthing like 0.6, and there score per minute will be half of mine.. but for some 'mysterious reason' they just hit one bullet next to me, and I'm done. They see me first around corners and bullets get bent, when i try to take cover or evade. Even playing field my ass, they just went from one extreme to the other. It's still uneven and unbalanced as fuck. They just put this system into place to make more shitcunt casual players happy, so more people can buy this game, and Activision can sleep well at night with nearly $5 Billion in profits each year.

"MW1 was the epitomy of emptying a clip into someone, and them insta kill you". First of all it's spelt 'Epitome', learn to spell, otherwise you look and sound stupid. Secondly, are you fucking KIDDING ME? That's like the exact description of every Treyarch game, shoot a million bullets into the guy, having to reload after every kill even if you're running extended mags, because half the bullets don't give you hit markers, only to be killed with 1-2 bullets by the shit noob, and you barely get red screen, you just die.. INSTANTLY. Sounds to me like you had the shit connection back in COD 4 (or in fact, you probably got  COD 4 recently, considering how you're trying to be polite about it 'great game for its time') and now Lag Compensation has become your saviour. Seriously dude, you've got it all wrong. Watch some youtube videos which show proof and evidence to lag comp, broken cameras and ping spikes in gun fights, all of which exist in BO2. I swear, Treyarch couldn't make a well functioning game to save their lives.

Level 6

Just stop and buy the game. Then the week after come back on the forums are complain about the game and how BO2 was the last best game.

Level 17

Studios