It was Mark Rubin....IW acknowledged the wii u..

Call of Duty Black Ops II Off Topic

It was Mark Rubin....IW acknowledged the wii u..

Yes yes, there's two other threads about ghosts but this is different...

Everyone seemed to miss the fact that an iw dev talked about the wii u...does that mean....iw's porting ghosts? Because if they are....be afraid...be very afraid....IW barely patched their game for 360.....you think treyarch gives bad support...HA!

Level 33
4 REPLIES

Re: It was Mark Rubin....IW acknowledged the wii u..

in reply to Padiego

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder if IW will be porting it or if they will just use the 3arch team to port it again..........

If IW ports it since it shouldn't be as difficult as it was with Wii since the Wii version was a completey different game....that leads to the question will the implement wii remote..

Level 26

in reply to Padiego

Don't think it will be as bad because they're making the xbox 360 and ps3 versions as well.

Level 5

in reply to Padiego

IW would probably drop the Wiimote lol. They're lazy as hell when it comes to stuff that's not on PS or Xbox They didn't port any games to the original Wii because they felt they were too "artistic", and they screwed the pooch on the PC versions of MW2/MW3 by cutting out standard features.

Level 37

in reply to nintendon_t

I still think Treyarch is doing the port.  I could be wrong.  If not, then maybe they'll give IW the wiimote code.  If they do, I wouldn't expect any fixes for it.  It will be exactly as it is now.  Just a guess though.

Level 33

Studios