Treyarch's 2014 Call of Duty

Call of Duty Black Ops II Off Topic

Re: Treyarch's 2014 Call of Duty

in reply to TBundy69

What i think they should do would be completely different from any CoD. But will also get new buyers. What they need to do is get a new character that is in the special forces and goes into combat where his squad is flanked buy a militia. kind of like Black ops 2 with the Raul Menendez. But have is be an entirely new person. And in order for him and his fellow squad members to stay alive they have to train with an ex special force op that was pretty much a bad ass during ww1 or ww2 that they meet after they get flanked. then after they train for how ever long they become an elite force and do what ever in there power to stop the leader of the melitia. Obviously it would be better if treyarch stated this. im just a fan of the CoD's and giving my thoughts on a new game. It could also be a new game period.

Level 1

in reply to TBundy69

A lot of you guys are saying to do a WW2 game as if they have never done it before. They have and it was awesome. World at War was a great game and highly highly underrated. I think this is particularly because it came out directly after CoD 4 which is undeniably the best cod of all time.  Black ops and Bops2 were both very good too. Not as good as WaW or Mw2 imo opinion but they were both good.

I think somebody else stated this too but a lot of people were complaining in the past that ww2 was getting old. But to me its the best era (for war games) and even tho there are only so many guns you can make there are PLENTY of crazy ideas they can pull from it. Thats obvious because look how mayne movies were/are made from that era, theres gotta be over 200. I would love to see Treyarch go back to the WW2 era, they did it right and if they could follow that same winning formula as in WaW I think there next game could be wildly popular and just what CoD needs to revive its Legacy.

Level 1

in reply to TBundy69

I think the next call Of Duty game should level out the different kind of players in the community by implying a 5 to 10 second motion rule. This will eliminate how long someone can sit still. By over going the motion rule, the player will show up on the map or slowly start to show up on the map. I also think that after showing up on the map from over going the motion rule, the player will slowly disappear as he/she move rather than them just fully disappear from the map by moving around constantly to remain hidden. This can give you Treyarch the ability to create a perk system that can be useful to those who choose to camp but also a way to be countered. I really hope that the Call Of Duty Community isn't over looked. Considering that we gamers are what every developer should put first when creating games to ensure that we enjoy them and that everything is successful. Fingers crossed that Treyarch listens to us for the next Call Of Duty game! @Treyarch

Level 1

in reply to TBundy69

Please treyarch do it like black ops 1 it was your best call of duty , please small maps, no like ghosts with big maps full of campers , please treyarch no futuristic games, black ops 1 was the last good call of duty , do it like BO1 the best call of duty ever

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to TBundy69

Please treyarch do not destroy this call of duty like you did black ops 2..... Start somethings new....Please don't fuck this up. By fuck this up i mean the multiplayer. Bo2 was garbage.....

Level 1

in reply to TBundy69

I never got to truly play W@W (as in i only played the campaign once and played offline multiplayer and zombies) but i did get to fully enjoy BO1. as well with MW3 and BO2 (i got a little of MW2 but BO1 came out like a month later) the campaign in W@W and MW2 were my favorites easily. I had played MW2's campaign at least 5 times. I enjoyed MW1 but it wasn't as eventful due to having already beaten MW2 so many times. Then I was disappointed with MW3, i played it once and never looked back. I played through BO1 and 2 a couple times each, but they didn't really stick with me like MW2. I always wanted to go through a WW2 game but never felt like W@W would satisfy me due to it being pretty dated. WW2 is one of my favorite time periods and something i've always been interested in, is why games are never made from the Nazi's point of view? Like what if you played as one that disagreed with it all but stayed with his group so he wouldn't get killed. he goes through all these moral choices (good/bad) through the game like good choice:he feels its right but he might blow his cover while bad choice:he feels guilty but is welcomed by his squad mates. that sounds like a pretty good story if i may say so myself.

Level 9

in reply to TBundy69

I don't understand why zombies hasn't yet been made into a full campaign. There's a lot more of a storyline that can be produced out of zombies. Personally speaking I found BO1 & 2 had a poor campaign, it seemed more mindless and lacked emotion. When you compare the campaign of most COD's to a game like Far Cry 3, Uncharted, or even The Last of Us I don't think COD holds up against them. They need a real storyline with an actual plot and real characters, make it an emotional story for once. I find that COD campaigns are getting more and more predictable, the helicopter spinning out of control and crashing is especially getting old. This is why I am saying zombies would make a real original story that could have hundreds of new ideas. Anyways that's just campaign and as disappointed as I was with the previous ones I think that BO1 MP was amazing and BO2 was an even greater step forward, and the fact is that is what the game is about is MP not the campaign. Also zombies mode has improved so much since WaW and after Origins I have high expectations for the next COD. All I have to say about that is keep up the good work guys!!! Also I request some sort of pause in zombies online, it would be much easier to request a pause break in zombies rather than taking turns with a runner so you can use the washroom :/

Level 1

in reply to JC_Starmon

ghost I feel has an awesome campaign, the other ones were alright, but I think they really did ghost well.

Level 1

in reply to TBundy69

Well A new WW2 game would be awesome but futer games are awesome i would like world at war 2 though =D

Level 1

in reply to TBundy69

How about World War One??? Has anyone ever thought about that yet? Great setting and maybe do missions that include naval and aerial combat or scouting in No Mans Land.  The ending can maybe include something that sparks the beginning of WWII like the attack on Pearl Harbor. After that, maybe include some add-ons or unlocks that you can earn or purchase to play more bonus missions (maybe key battles or operations that took place in WWII).

Level 1

Studios