Treyarch's 2014 Call of Duty

Call of Duty Black Ops II Off Topic

Re: Treyarch's 2014 Call of Duty

in reply to TBundy69

I Think a WWII game would be really good or even a nuclear war between North Lorea and the USA but what i think you should do with the multiplayer is just get back to the original version of getting ranked up to unlock weapons because i really hate the fact you have to use unlock tokens. Although on BO2 it wasnt to bad but on ghosts it is really annoying how it costs about 6squad points for more or less every weapon and you done have to rank up to be able to unlock them.

Level 1

in reply to TBundy69

I don't have much to suggest about plot, but some settings I would like to see are

1. Korean War

2. Vietnam War

3. Spanish American War

4. Revolutionary/Civil War etc (Anything with old guns and technology. Would require a drastic change in gameplay)

5. WWII FROM THE GERMAN PERSPECTIVE! Why do we always follow the Americans?

6. WWI...from any perspective

7. The Crusades.....yeah I know that's ridiculous but....

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to TBundy69

WWII but from a different perspective not yet done, such as from the elite Australian forces POV. Especially now with all the new technologies and with the many differing stories from that war, no matter how much people say its been done, there is many of us who want this time re-explored. Especially as a lot of treyarchs stuff has been semi realism it makes for a better story and better multiplayer.

Level 1

in reply to TBundy69

Im sure that Treyarch is already creating their next title, but what if we tied all of these ideas together? We have all of Treyarch's games and throw them into a special ops game using... wait for it... TIME TRAVEL! I know it sounds stupid, but think about it, Richtofen from zombies uses time travel to jump from game to game. So, what if say Mason and maybe his son (can be like Dempsey) and whoever else they want to throw in, "crashes" into rictofen (who planned it so they would meet together) end up using time travel to do even further missions like perhaps parts of all the games that the main character was saved by "Luck" but instead make those lucky moments, parts where say Mason ended up saving his own butt in 2025, and then jumping back in time to WWII where he saves the main character. So do a bunch of those while telling the story all over again but from a cool side with a twist, perhaps even using 2025 weapons that roctofen brings back and "wunder-izes" them, building a super army, which can then lead into zombies, dempsey ends up getting word of what rochtofen and Maxis are doing and then trys to stop them, and then you can go into an actual story line that makes more sence via zombies. So now you have a cool idea Treyarch. im not great at names but here's an idea for this: "Call Of Duty: Future's Past" .... or maybe "Call of Duty: Era Ops"

Level 1

in reply to TBundy69

more zombies definately it blow extinction away!!!

Level 1

in reply to TBundy69

i think treyarch should branch off like iw did and come up with a new story but do better than iw. cod ghosts campain was far to short and had such a bad ending to it , the multiplayer is crap because of the spawns the new knifing system which they completely copied from battlefield is crap. i want to see a new completely unique story that is going to keep me interested and be worth the price i will pay for it. the zombie mode is absolutely beast if anything you should focus on that it is the best zombie game ever created in my opinion, i just think the maps could be made a little bit bigger and that more guns need adding, and change the settings with the mystery box too many time have i spent my points on it and got  the same 2 or 3 guns through out the game. the multiplayer from black ops 2 was fantastic you should base the next cod multiplayer on that and include cerain kill streaks for whichever map your on. you should include full character customization .

Level 1

in reply to TBundy69

I was just thinking about this, I loved the original Call of Duty francise. They had decent stories and the WWII games had a better single player feel to the latest titles. I've been disapointed especially between Modern Warfare 3 to Ghosts, and feel as though COD needs to bring back some of it's forgotten members.

I'd rather play Battlefield these days as I find the story alot better than COD's.

Level 1

in reply to TBundy69

Hi i think you should branch out to a soldier who was in the army but has gone rouge to save his family or some sort of story like that. Keep the zombies which is my favourite part of cod

Level 1

in reply to TBundy69

How about: Call Of Duty: Hole in Time It is about a scientist finding a way to travel back in time, which is a disaster and the wrong people get theire hands on the time machine and for example kills hitler. Which leads into a new leader of germany which is much stronger than hitler leading to a complete revolution and germany taking over the world or anything to that part. Or Call Of Duty: The End The world is ending and countries fight to survive. Maybe a meteor hits and covers the sky so that no vegetation is being made and they try to fight for the resources left? Call of Duty: Future Warfareand Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, are names of possible new games, since activision have put a trade mark on them. 

Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes as of my main language is not english.

- Zombie storyline lover  killerass1234 (psn)

Level 1

in reply to TBundy69

I would love to see first, Maps sizes of ops 1,Kill streaks and game play like ops 2, game mechanics like the hit detection and connection of ghosts and then...any type of theme around that lol 

Level 1

Studios