VERY EXCITING NEWS REGARDING GAMEPLAY FOR CALL OF DUTY GHOST!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Off Topic

VERY EXCITING NEWS REGARDING GAMEPLAY FOR CALL OF DUTY GHOST!!!

I thought i let everybody know that it has just been announced that call of duty ghost will have dedicated servers on all systems!!! So hopefully i will have a better experience than i  had with black ops 2 and all the host migrations, lag and bad hit detection!!!! let me know what you think and you know anything about dedicated servers and how they will benefit us, let us know!!

Level 5
34 REPLIES

Re: VERY EXCITING NEWS REGARDING GAMEPLAY FOR CALL OF DUTY GHOST!!!

in reply to leatherneck1985

I wish we can rent our own servers and have our own rules. I will make a crouch only server where players must crouch all the time.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

haha ill remove bullets make players punch each other to death or a dance simulator! Yes dance dance COD!

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I was laughing when I first heard about it back in MW3. They're damn real, man. I honestly thought they were a sick joke and then I looked at the available dedis on MW3 PC and a lot of them are crouch only.

Level 35
Highlighted

Its true though and I quote:

“And, in order to make sure that people have the best possible experience regardless of platform, location or connection, Ghosts will be using a hybrid system of dedicated servers and listen servers. So no matter where you are the game will always be trying to give you the best online performance possible. There is also some great new tech in the matchmaking system that will place players in matches that have the best combined overall connectivity performance."

Source: Call of Duty: Ghosts to have dedicated servers on all platforms | VG247

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

This moves me a bit closer to wanting to buy it.   That in itself, and how that shows me they're serious about putting out a good product. 

Level 39

in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Thats one thing that I agree with, when they decided to spend more money on dedicated, it sends a positive message to the fan base.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Me as well...

Activision Ambassador

This is fantastic news not only does it help reduce lag it may even stop the hackers because they need to be host for the cheats to work

Level 6

Will likely put many players in a tailspin as they may not be able to run around corners and gun people down before they show up on the poor sap's screen. A lot of the community unknowingly relies on that advantage right now. A fair playing field is going to piss some people off and they'll still have no clue as to what's been going on over the last year with BO in general.

Level 20

Studios