call of duty ghost

Call of Duty Black Ops II Off Topic

call of duty ghost

view the first 15+ minutes of gameplay on youtube this game is going to be great.

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: call of duty ghost

in reply to aJohnJohn2

Sounds familiar to something that was said before... I just don't know what it was on thought...

Don't get your hopes up..

Level 14

in reply to Hells_Hawk

lol people like you just don't care about the story just multiplayer who cares about some rank or score to me the story seems to be aight from what i viewed but multiplayer may turn out to be aweful just like black ops 2

Level 1

in reply to aJohnJohn2

sorry but its more lies and crap i have heard that under neath the game its the same coding from previous cods nothing has changed. as far as i am concerned i am done with cod

Level 9

in reply to aJohnJohn2

Just listening to it gives me a tingle in my arms from excitement, wait I think it's a heart attack!! The game will kill you in the end.

Level 4

in reply to Lawman911

lol

Level 1

in reply to aJohnJohn2

I'm extremely excited for Ghosts.

On a side note I think it's amazing how many people post on here and seem to dislike COD so much. People are constantly complaining about BO2s flaws on this board, and yet, I can't help but notice they're still playing the game and still invested enough in it to post on a message board. Must be a pretty great game.

Ghosts will be flawed. Obviously. But, look passed the flaws and I'm sure it'll be awesome. I don't even care that it's most likely just going to be a PS3 game with better graphics, I just like getting new COD games to play every year. Some people complain too much

Level 2

Studios