if treyarch does not do the next cod will you get it??

Call of Duty Black Ops II Off Topic

if treyarch does not do the next cod will you get it??

if treyarch does not do it then just like the last one I will NOT get it..treyarch needs to open there eyes and see that zombies is really not 2nd best to mp..imo ..I think treyarch needs to start thinking about doing a yearly zombie game with nothing but all zombies and I bet they would make bank...soooooo what do you all think if treyarch does not do the next game will you get it? and do you think a zombies game would make them hella bank?

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: if treyarch does not do the next cod will you get it??

in reply to bigjon44202

I stop playing COD till next Treyarch.

hold on bo2 for now (Zombie), and put the ps4 somewhere till 2015.

Level 1

in reply to bigjon44202

Zombies is popular but it doesn't sell games like MP and defiantly 2nd too it.

Level 48

in reply to bigjon44202

i only play zombies. ............................................................................................

Level 2

in reply to bigjon44202

That would completely depend on who would replace them. I mean, regardless of who it would be, I'm pretty sure storyline would be the same. A few ideas, maybe here an there, but I think they'll stick to the Richtofen storyline... Hopefully...

Level 34

in reply to bigjon44202

I most likely won't get it. I liked Mw2 and Mw3, but I really enjoy the Treyarch installments. It brings back good memories with friends playing zombies and our conspiracy theory's on why this is like that or why you have to do this to get that. Not a lot of people can say they don't like running around exploring maps while blowing zombies faces off with light machine guns and looking for clues to the easter eggs haha.

Level 1

in reply to bigjon44202

Zombies can be fun, but if they only do a game with zombies I dont think it would sell as good as people want.

The majority of the players play the ordinary online gameplays. And its not Treyarchs decision of what game they will make, Activision plays a big part of the games.

Level 2

Studios